You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Mate, you don't have to announce you are keeping a low profile, just keep a low profile.

Yeah I know, just finishing off my exchanges with a couple of clowns. I'll leave this thread too now.

Later all, and sorry for all of the mental posts you've had to put up with from me recently.

• Upvote 1

Quite a few types really. A lot of it's in the punk/grunge/metal thread. Also like The Prodigy and similar music.

Aw, nice one. I'll keep an eye out for your posts on there. I was listening to a bit of Soundgarden earlier, Badmotorfinger is heavy as fuck.

My mate is obsessed with The Prodigy, but pronounces it 'Progidy'. Annoying as fuck.

• Upvote 2

Aw, nice one. I'll keep an eye out for your posts on there. I was listening to a bit of Soundgarden earlier, Badmotorfinger is heavy as fuck.

My mate is obsessed with The Prodigy, but pronounces it 'Progidy'. Annoying as fuck.

But you've told him he's saying it wrong, right?

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've confined myself to music, fiction and football threads for the time being, admitted I have mental problems, but Cardie and Numero still aren't content. It's fitting that you two are the ones still having a go. The pair of you need to give your heads a wobble. Maybe if one of you wobbles the other's head, then the other way around, you might have some luck.

Pair of fucking neurological stormtroopers, patrolling the frontlines of the GF. Hahaha.

The pair of you are clearly fucking daft if you can't tell I have mental issues at this stage, so why the fuck should I even waste my time. Give it a fucking rest the pair of you, and fuck off.

RP, I've barely responded to you in this thread, regardless of the fact you've been insulting (again). Actually, I've replied twice, and one was to offer advice on treatment for mental health issues. Do you think you're the only person to have suffered from mental illness? To say you're going to try to cure it with meditation is quite infuriating to those of us who have first hand experience with severe mental health problems. If the severity of your issues were anywhere near acute enough to you not being held to account for the things you say - just as we all are on here - then I'd suggest you wouldn't be spending hours debating meaningless shit and losing your rag about it.

As I've told you several times now, if you nerd a starting place to get yourself on the right track, my inbox is open.

I think that's his Martian accent.

Fucking Mothers day, facebook, and siblings. What a fucking mess.

Mum's just been on to my sister, brother and myself in a group chat about how when we were growing up, my dad never bothered with mothers day, so my mum always got herself cards from us kids, and when money became tight, it was never bothered with at all. And that because of that, she understands that we rarely bother with mothers day gifts, birthdays etc. 

Ok, understood. It was never enforced growing up, so why would it be enforced now we're adults. Makes sense.

Then she goes on to say how much she is hurting today. "Laura has sent me a card and a lovely gift, Matt and Rob? Nothing! - again!"

Woah woah woah, you just said you understand when you don't get gifts... Not to mention the fact that Rob has been in Portugal all week, and only got back 3am this morning. And the fact that my thoughts on Mothers/Fathers/Valentines day etc are all bullshit. Why do we need a special day to show someone we love them. I ring her and see her several times a week, much much more than Rob or Laura, and tell her I love her every time I see her, give her hugs in public which she always mentions is most surprising to her, not to mention the fact that I leant her a very large amount of money last week to help her business. A sum I know for a fact Rob or Laura would not be able to afford, let alone consider, should they be able to afford.

I gave her a gift on Mothers day last year, I bought her a plant that I know she loves, not one of these things that'll die and get chucked in the bin in a week either. Something lasting. And yet I wake up to a message at 10:10am about how bad today has been for her.

• Upvote 1