You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Guest Numero Veinticinco

As can people posting pages and pages of conversations they're having with themselves, insulting people and declaring themselves speakers of truth.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yes, it is up to them. However, belief and truth aren't easy bedfellows. Talking about truth at the same time as talking utter wank isn't particularly fun to read. Still, I guess that's just my perspective; us Martians with three heads often see things differently. And that's the truth.

Massive look at me bell-whiffs who float round the office shit stirring and being fucking sly yet kick off when something’s said back to them.

Fucking slag in work who is very pally with the MD, she is on a consultancy contract and only works 3 days a week. She is allowed to start at half 9 and finish at 4:30 however swans in at 9:45 and spends 20 minutes chatting pure shit and walking round all fucking enthusiastic and over the top (in reality she is fishing so she can go and bitch to the MD to keep her fucking wage going). She just decided to say to me across about 4 desks of people “Oh you owe me a tenner Damien”

Erm why?

“I bet everyone you wouldn’t be in today as you’d be hungover”

You fucking untactful fucking bitch. I’m fucking dying at my desk and you know it as well you cunt. My response? “You owe the company hundreds for being 15 minutes late everyday” Everyone laughed and her face turned to fucking stone. She hasn’t been seen since and is no doubt now sat with the MD saying she saw me shitting in her handbag or something. I fucking hate sly people.

Quality. Keep us up to date when you've been sacked.

My favourite one is "loss prevention officer" in supermarkets.

Security guard, you grandiose twats.

Reminds me of a trial I once did in Manchester, where I referred to the guy as a security guard. He insisted he was a store detective (nobody had dreamt up the title loss prevention officer at this time). So, naturally, for the rest of cross-examination I took every opportunity to refer to him as a security guard while he got more and more wound up. Not helped by the bench smiling every time I did it. 

To the rest of the forum : this is not against any of you. I respect most of the people here. I just don't like distortion and lies, because people can't face the truth. Because they're living in their little reality bubbles that will one day go *pop* (and they'll still try to blame others probably.)

Stop drinking, it really doesn't agree with you.

I'm not having this thread, like others, being destroyed by the hive-minded fucks that have trolled me for so long. How can I do that? By not responding. Their "last words" will be hollow anyway, unless they manage to truly prove me wrong on any one of my three arguments (their responses will be proven shite as far as I can tell if you research enough.) Laters. You're not having this thread added to your collection, fuck off. Instead of worrying about me, how about you fucks not trolling up the GF and ruining threads with delusion?

So much for your gang.

Bye.

I hope you wake up alive today RP but what a load of utter shite.

Its a fucking internet forum. Some of you meffs need to go and get some mates or a shag and chill the fuck out.

If someone doesn't agree with your post, call them a cunt and neg them or prove them wrong. Don't start getting all fannydust and crying about bullies trolls bridges and wrangler jeans.

Fuck sake. Tin helmet wearing mother fuckers. Of course aliens exist. We ourselves are aliens. Think about it.

Its a fucking internet forum. Some of you meffs need to go and get some mates or a shag and chill the fuck out.

If someone doesn't agree with your post, call them a cunt and neg them or prove them wrong. Don't start getting all fannydust and crying about bullies trolls bridges and wrangler jeans.

Fuck sake. Tin helmet wearing mother fuckers. Of course aliens exist. We ourselves are aliens. Think about it.

A fucking abysmal post, in full.

What's Tokyo Joe done now?

• Upvote 1

He's not drinking, it's an act.

Hahah, you were actually right with your first reply after I started last night. I had been drinking, and I now have another hangover to deal with.

So I'll just be honest with you all now, I'm as bored of this as several of you are. It might help it stop if I am.

I've gone on about depression and anxiety several times in the past, and I have had them things for years. But I also seem to have a drinking problem, and maybe some other mental issues by the looks of it. It flares up when I drink sometimes, but if I stay out of arguments around here I should be ok. It's also why I'm so interested in nutrition, epigenetics and meditation; because by researching and working properly with those things I think I can mostly, or pretty much fully, sort these problems out.

My arguments and whether I'm right or not aren't really the point, and agreed, it's a forum and dragging this shite out isn't fun for me or anyone that has to read it. So I'll try and drop this now and just mostly stick to fiction, music and footie threads from here on out for a while.

• Upvote 3

Hahah, you were actually right with your first reply after I started last night. I had been drinking, and I now have another hangover to deal with.

So I'll just be honest with you all now, I'm as bored of this as several of you are. It might help it stop if I am.

I've gone on about depression and anxiety several times in the past, and I have had them things for years. But I also seem to have a drinking problem, and maybe some other mental issues by the looks of it. It flares up when I drink sometimes, but if I stay out of arguments around here I should be ok. It's also why I'm so interested in nutrition, epigenetics and meditation; because by researching and working properly with those things I think I can mostly, or pretty much fully, sort these problems out.

My arguments and whether I'm right or not aren't really the point, and agreed, it's a forum and dragging this shite out isn't fun for me or anyone that has to read it. So I'll try and drop this now and just mostly stick to fiction, music and footie threads from here on out for a while.

Good post mate

Favourite artist? Ziggy Stardust?

Thanks, and not sure about any favourite artist. I should maybe listen to some Ziggy if I go on a mad one again though, it might chill me out.

Just stick never mind the bollocks on and start shouting allah akhbar out the letterbox into the street. Calms me down.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

maybe some other mental issues by the looks of it.

Then get down the doctors and asked to be referred to the mental health team for assessment.