You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss
Bring in a pair of safe hands to steady the ship until the Euros.

Over to you, Woy.

Woy would be ace, they wouldn't even need to photoshop him into a Turkey.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking ITV running wayne rooney tweets along the bottom of the screen during the sunderland boro fa cup game. Patronising cunts.

Look if England want to win this tournament finally win something after half a century of wasting talent then give the job to mourinho on a one tournament contract. He'd probably arrogant enough to say "give me 10m if I win it"

fuck harry redknapp that's just bowing to media pressure like kevin keegans appointment and reverting back to the same old cycle - "we've got to have an english manager - Kevin Keegan done well at newcastle, played for england everyone loves him" Keegan quits "we need a european manager to get our players euro fit - lets get eriksson" he thinks picking a team is only about picking the best players in the country. "fuck these european cunts they know fuck all, their style is boring as fuck, we need an english manager - steve mcclaren coached united to european glory and has done a good job at boro get him in" McClaren is worse than Keegan "we need a european manager...." Capello - won it all at club level and he's italian and they won the last world cup "can he speak english?" "better than Frankie Dettori" The guy out of the ladbrokes ads has better english. "fuck these europeans, england should be managed by english'

go on do it again get redknapp and watch him make a complete and utter balls of it like nearly every other english manager in the last 20 years.

Yes it is.

Its a 16 team tournament. There are no make weights.

Compare any of the Euro groups against any of the last World Cup Groups and you will see for yourself.

Clangers is right.

No he isn't.

Euro 2012 Group A - Poland, Greece, Russia, Czech Republic

Im sure Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay would be shitting themselves at the prospect of facing that lot.

fucking ITV running wayne rooney tweets along the bottom of the screen during the sunderland boro fa cup game. Patronising cunts.

Look if England want to win this tournament finally win something after half a century of wasting talent then give the job to mourinho on a one tournament contract. He'd probably arrogant enough to say "give me 10m if I win it"

fuck harry redknapp that's just bowing to media pressure like kevin keegans appointment and reverting back to the same old cycle - "we've got to have an english manager - Kevin Keegan done well at newcastle, played for england everyone loves him" Keegan quits "we need a european manager to get our players euro fit - lets get eriksson" he thinks picking a team is only about picking the best players in the country. "fuck these european cunts they know fuck all, their style is boring as fuck, we need an english manager - steve mcclaren coached united to european glory and has done a good job at boro get him in" McClaren is worse than Keegan "we need a european manager...." Capello - won it all at club level and he's italian and they won the last world cup "can he speak english?" "better than Frankie Dettori" The guy out of the ladbrokes ads has better english. "fuck these europeans, england should be managed by english'

go on do it again get redknapp and watch him make a complete and utter balls of it like nearly every other english manager in the last 20 years.

It's funny cos it's true.

Bernstein..."Harry the England job is free, the job youve aklways wanted"

Arry..."Triffic"

Bernstein.."When can you take over?"

Arry..."right naaaah as a free man. Right, I want a Ghanian midfielder, a Nigerian defender and someone from the Congo on the left wing. Ere's aaah the payments will be structured, a Monkey a week for the plaaah, a pony a week for the agent and the rest paid into an account in Tuvalu"

Berns"Harry, it doesnt work like that, you can only work with what you are given, English only, no signings"

Arry..."Wha?"

Bernstein..."And there is the issue of captaincy for the Euros to be sorted out also"

Arry.." Aaaands up if you 'ate Coons, put yer aaand down Terry, the job is already yours"

Just noticed this on the BBC site:

Ex-England striker Michael Owen: "Don't know if was just me but it never felt right in the first place knowing the England manager was heading off after the Euros regardless."

What a tit he really is. He probably thinks he's still got a shot.

I thought Capello would do better as England manager, given his record before. If England were better under his management they would have found a way to get past this. But England have been woeful, especially in the World Cup. I see this as a convenient mutual parting of the ways.

Capello looks principled and saves face. The FA will feel they have been strong and now have a chance to get a motivator in situ for the European Championship. It will probably be another disaster. And I will probably get caught up in the whole thing and start to overestimate what England will do. In my mind, and as the tournament gets nearer, they will go from no-hopers to also-rans; then from outside chance to dark horses; then from solid QF to possible SF; then from possible Semi Finalist to 'Once you're in the last four anything can happen.'

I get conned every time. I'm 41 years old and should know better by now.