You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Uruguay Flag Day Saturday

Scott_M

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Sleeping dogs my arse. If some nutter stabbed Evra on Saturday I'd fucking piss myself laughing.

There are times, Tom, when you look like a fucking psycho. This is not one of those times.

I love the huge banner with LIAR on it idea.

But people need to stop getting worried about the reception Evra will get. He's the bad guy this time and so will get the same amount of booing the likes of Torres did. It's how it works.

The Mans will have there racist chants ready, but as long as we respond with our "we're nit racist, we only hate mancs" then all will be fine.

I'm fairly certain this will all go off without a hitch.

Patrice Evra has come a long way from Marsala to Manchester via Monaco | Louise Taylor | Football | The Guardian

Patrice Evra has come a long way from Marsala to Manchester via Monaco

The man who finds himself at the heart of the controversy with Luis Suárez has dealt with a great deal more than he will face in Manchester United's FA Cup tie at Liverpool

Manchester-Uniteds-Patric-006.jpg

Manchester United's Patrice Evra at the announcement that Nicolas Anelka was being thrown out of France's 2010 World Cup squad. Photograph: Francois Mori/AP

Patrice Evra retains vivid memories of his first day as a professional footballer. He had just joined Marsala, a Sicilian club in Italy's third division, and was thrilled beyond all measure to dress in a brand new tracksuit and flip-flops before leaving the hotel for training. Manchester United's left-back recalls his 17-year-old self gazing at the reflection in the bedroom mirror with a sense of unprecedented pride and unconfined joy. "It was like paradise," he has said. "To this day, it is the best feeling I've had in football."

The night we met I knew I needed you so

And if I had the chance I'd never let you go

So won't you say you love me? I'll make you so proud of me

We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go

So won't you, please? (Be my, be my baby)

Be my little baby (My one and only baby)

Say you'll be my darlin' (Be my, be my baby)

Be my baby now (My one and only baby) Whoa oh oh oh

I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see

For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three

Oh, since the day I saw you, I have been waiting for you

You know I will adore you 'til eternity

So won't you, please? (Be my, be my baby)

So come on and be (Be my, be my baby)

Be my, be my baby (Be my little baby)

My one and only baby Be my, be my baby My one and only baby

Be my, be my baby My one and only baby Be my, be my baby

taffy_adoring.jpg

I love the huge banner with LIAR on it idea.

But people need to stop getting worried about the reception Evra will get. He's the bad guy this time and so will get the same amount of booing the likes of Torres did. It's how it works.

The Mans will have there racist chants ready, but as long as we respond with our "we're nit racist, we only hate mancs" then all will be fine.

I'm fairly certain this will all go off without a hitch.

Good man.

Agree.

• 2 weeks later...
We should be breaking these out 3 weeks today to piss on the FA's first big day of the season.

Why exactly? The League Cup is organised by the Football League, not the FA, regardless of the fact the final happens to be held at Wembley - the headquarters of the FA.