You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Uruguay Flag Day Saturday

Scott_M

I abhor the decision against Suarez as much as the next fan. Kangaroo court, dodgy uncorroborated evidence, Bacon face's best mate etc. I just personally think we've made our point with the t-shirts and all the comments regarding Luis's integrity and his mixed background meaning he is not a very likely candidate to be throwing around racist abuse.

My opinion is, after all this, enough is enough.

agree there, mate.. just a few thought tho'. why didn't luis just kick him in the head, get sent off/or not seen, fa ban him for 3 or 4 games... justice? seems like "sticks and stones can break my bones" etc doesn't work anymore...

if the little snide is playing, when the dung's team is read out, after the goalie, fbs etc , give a little cheer... when the snides name comes up... complete silence... or vice versa .. if you get my point...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree there, mate.. just a few thought tho'. why didn't luis just kick him in the head, get sent off/or not seen, fa ban him for 3 or 4 games... justice? seems like "sticks and stones can break my bones" etc doesn't work anymore...

if the little snide is playing, when the dung's team is read out, after the goalie, fbs etc , give a little cheer... when the snides name comes up... complete silence... or vice versa .. if you get my point...

You can try and take the moral high ground as much as you like. That horrible snidy cunt is going to get dogs abuse on Saturday.... and rightly so.. Fuck all that silence nonsense..

"I Just Can't Get Enough........"

You can try and take the moral high ground as much as you like. That horrible snidy cunt is going to get dogs abuse on Saturday.... and rightly so.. Fuck all that silence nonsense..

"I Just Can't Get Enough........"

as i said... a good kick would have done the snide more harm.....no moral highground... just a bit of common sense on our side..

Nope,

Evra should be reminded, and the media, of what a lying little bitch he is at every opportunity. Whatever happens on Saturday, if something even slightly amiss happens on or off the pitch we will getthe blame, so fuck all of them anyway.

To borrow a magnificent phrase used on here not long ago

"Hes made his bed, and guess what? Its bedtime"

Eh? So Evra is going to be booed throughout, that's hardly fucking 'bedtime' is it? I am sure he won't give a shit.

We can't win in this situation - its almost lose/lose. We are best to move on and give the team and Luis our utmost support. And obviously win come Saturday of course. That will hurt Evra a lot more than fans giving him abuse from the sidelines.

I see all these wankers like Anderson and Crerand, the horrible bastard, are saying it will be a disgrace if Evra is abused. let's see what they have to say when Suarez goes to Old Trafford for his first game back, I'm sure those cockroaches will give him a nice round of applause and let bygones be bygones won't they.

I see all these wankers like Anderson and Crerand, the horrible bastard, are saying it will be a disgrace if Evra is abused. let's see what they have to say when Suarez goes to Old Trafford for his first game back, I'm sure those cockroaches will give him a nice round of applause and let bygones be bygones won't they.

The way they see it is Suarez has been found guilty of racist abuse while Evra's only crime was to report it. That's how the media see it too.

Can we not show a bit of wit rather than just screaming abuse at Evra? The media will stir that up as racist. Better to create banners and songs which highlight the injustice, call him a liar if you like, but just screaming hate at him will be counter-productive. I don't mind booing him, but we need to make it unequivocal that we are booing him because we think Suarez was stitched up - and that needs a bit more wit and wisdom than just setting the dogs on him.

Can we not show a bit of wit rather than just screaming abuse at Evra? The media will stir that up as racist. Better to create banners and songs which highlight the injustice, call him a liar if you like, but just screaming hate at him will be counter-productive. I don't mind booing him, but we need to make it unequivocal that we are booing him because we think Suarez was stitched up - and that needs a bit more wit and wisdom than just setting the dogs on him.

Good post. But whatever happens we will get slaughtered for hurting poor innocent Patrice with our nasty words.

Good post. But whatever happens we will get slaughtered for hurting poor innocent Patrice with our nasty words.

And it will make us racists apparently!

Crerand: "Suarez was found guilty of using racist remarks, so would that make (Liverpool fans) the same if they, in turn, had a go at Patrice?"

Hmm...

It's almost funny how the 'guilty' verdict is waved about as proof against Suarez, when the whole point of LFC's anger was that the process was dodgy. You would think the verdict had come from Jesus Christ rather than a tinpot FA Committee whose investigation would be laughed out of a proper court.

My fear for saturday is that there's going to be a serious racist incident in the hotbed of the atmosphere. It just takes one idiot to have a lager for breakfast. The media will be on high alert, I expect every time Evra goes near our fans the super-slow-mo cans will be on the scenario looking for anything they can shout racist at

Don't single out Evra for special attention, abuse the fucking lot of them.

Suarez chants, banners, "We only hate mancs", all great. I just don't want to give that shower any more reason to jump on the club's back, we've managed to ride through the 'race row' now and the last thing we want is the club's name pulled back in to it. Like I said, I'm not for one second saying tone down the usual abuse as I won't be able to speak when I leave the ground after the absolute barracking they'll be getting from me, but I'd be uneasy if any special chants or anything are leveled at that lying bastard. It will just open us up for more shit and the bandwagon will kick start once again

The way they see it is Suarez has been found guilty of racist abuse while Evra's only crime was to report it. That's how the media see it too.

Since when did we give a flying fuck about what the media think. They are gonna give Luis a dogs life when he returns so fuck them and how they see it.

And it will make us racists apparently!

Crerand: "Suarez was found guilty of using racist remarks, so would that make (Liverpool fans) the same if they, in turn, had a go at Patrice?"

Hmm...

Crerand is thick as fucking mince and couldnt find his own arse with both hands. We arent going to take that seriously are we?