You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA 5 announced

Spent over an hour looking for some fresh garms for Franklin in the sticks and to look for the *spoilers maybe* the cult HQ * *end spoilers* then on my way back to civilisation I saw a rape by the roadside, got out to fight them off and one of them whipped out a shotgun and the other a knife and I got killed. 

Wouldn't have cared, but while I was out in the sticks I saw a shoot out between cops and some robbers and I helped the cops and then pocketed the 10k. 

Gonna have to replace the Xbox I reckon. It's fucking dying trying to play this game. Constantly freezing. Breaking my fucking heart.

Best place to get an xbox console? Any good deals knocking about?

That's happened to my son as well, keeps freezing but fine with other games. Is gutted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Tesco are doing the 250gb Xbox and GTA V for £169, so with the game traded in that works out at about £139 probably. Not bad considering they are usually about £165. Going to pop out and get one today.

I was going to have to change it anyway as it sounds like a jet engine when it's on, this has just prodded me to do it.

Tesco are doing the 250gb Xbox and GTA V for £169, so with the game traded in that works out at about £139 probably. Not bad considering they are usually about £165. Going to pop out and get one today.

I was going to have to change it anyway as it sounds like a jet engine when it's on, this has just prodded me to do it.

GAME are doing PS2 500gb with GTA V and The last of us for £200. Last week (In Belle Vale) they also had the first season of Breaking Bad DVD. I checked in town today and no Breaking Bad. Hoping to get this week when the money comes in.

The last few missions got pretty easy I think. Combination of peoples skills improving and familiarity with the game by then.

I've got about 44 hours in if Social Club is accurate. It's really got me dragged in like the older games did, I found 4 a bit of a slog but the time just flew by with this one.

When you finish it gives you a psychiatric report. I don't know if it differs depending on what you do in game.

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander

Client Notes - Highly Confidential

Deranged. Seriously deranged.

Occasionally makes complex choices.

Scared of ageing. Which is a worry.

Throws money around very freely - suggest sexual inadequacies - must investigate further.

Needy, somewhat creepy show off.

Seeks out love… in wrong places.

Wants to be good family member.

Thinks they are a wise type who sees the bigger picture.

Needlessly vindictive.

Kleptomaniac.

Thought yoga was beneath them. Prefers mass murder as a way of calming the nerves.

Over exercise not a vice! At least there's one...

Makes friends easily - what kind of people I dread to think.

Not obsessive about some things.

Needs a lot of help - as do I

For those of you who are bothered about 100% completion I'd advise not to do the assassinations for Lester until you are finished the main storyline. 

The Golf Club for a start is 150 million which will be a really long grind unless you do the assassinations at the end when you have some serious money to throw at the shares he tells you to buy.

I did them early on to get weapons money so lost out on that one.

Edit: Anyone interested in a crew on Social Club for when online goes live? Dynamite normally sorts that kind of stuff out but I'm happy to set one up tonight if he's not about or able to do it.