You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

Last night's date told me how lots of blokes keep texting her pictures of their cocks and proceeded to show them to me. I did get to see one of her in a basque. Thankfully she didn't have a cock.

She had said hello to a bloke in the pub when I was queuing. She then told me she'd dated him a few times. The last time he asked if he could use her toilet when he dropped her off. She let him in. He was gone a while and she found him naked on her bed having a wank.

There are some strange blokes out there.

Not just blokes.....

She had said hello to a bloke in the pub when I was queuing. She then told me she'd dated him a few times. The last time he asked if he could use her toilet when he dropped her off. She let him in. He was gone a while and she found him naked on her bed having a wank.

She definitely shagged him. In fact, I'd wager that she shagged him again last night once you'd fucked off.

It's starting to feel like you come on here after an unsuccessful date as a form of self harm?

I find this too.

I'd imagine you have to date quite a few before you find somebody you really like so treat them as a bit of fun.

I also doubt dating sights lead to many serious relationships, some of course but people most likely tend to bond over shared interests of a non sexual nature, at least at first anyway.

It's starting to feel like you come on here after an unsuccessful date as a form of self harm?

Just sharing. I'll end up meeting all the nutters in the area and never get laid.

I had one on Sunday that was crap as well. She looked 10 years older than her photos and had a squeaky voice. She was really nervous. I got her half pissed and she decided to walk home instead of get a lift from me. Her parting words were "I'm going to get some dog food from Tesco and go home. Nice to meet you".

I felt so sorry for her I agreed to see her this Sunday.

I'm looking forward to the one on Friday lunchtime as she's really nice. Although she wouldn't date me until I'd dated someone else and spends a lot of time in her shed.

Just sharing. I'll end up meeting all the nutters in the area and never get laid.

I had one on Sunday that was crap as well. She looked 10 years older than her photos and had a squeaky voice. She was really nervous. I got her half pissed and she decided to walk home instead of get a lift from me. Her parting words were "I'm going to get some dog food from Tesco and go home. Nice to meet you".

I'm looking forward to the one on Friday lunchtime as she's really nice. Although she wouldn't date me until I'd dated someone else and spends a lot of time in her shed.

Sounds like an episode of The Undateables. Bigbak, we should get a film crew following you round for a bit, maybe send you to one of those 'special' discos.

Haha, I thought I'd had some odd dates. CT hit the nail on the head. May as well try and make some money out of the sitation. If you really want to make some cash you could try and fuck that weird bitch in her shed and stream it on TLW. I'm not paying to watch it like but maybe someone will.

Why?

I'm not sure I should be indulging this behaviour, but where do you find these women?

Dinner date for me on Friday night. Cooking some Rachel Khoo inspired things at le Bistro de Lurtz.

Her: "Shall I bring some wine"

Me: "Yeah that would be nice, it has to be French though!"

Her: "Oh I'm not very good with wines"

Me: "Well if it says "Australian Merlot" on the label, put it back"

Her: Strop

Dinner date for me on Friday night. Cooking some Rachel Khoo inspired things at le Bistro de Lurtz.

This date has got success written all over it

]The same one I've seen a couple of times.[/b] I reckon it'll be ok if she's happy to accept that I'm often a sarcastic wanker.

I figured. But there's already been all that stuff about her 'fitting you in' around her other commitments. Or are you just being too sensitive?

You see her on Food and Drink this week?

She's put on a little weight and looks so much better for it. Girl is stacked now.

BBC iPlayer - Food & Drink: Rachel Khoo - Entertaining

She's put on a little weight and looks so much better for it. Girl is stacked now.

And there was me thinking 'not a very flattering outfit' and then I thought of you two!

BBC iPlayer - Food & Drink: Rachel Khoo - Entertaining

Khoo is lovely. I'd fight you and Lurtz at the same time for her.

*Looks over shoulder*

Err...well, you know, if I wasn't already happily in a relationship an' that.

Last night's date told me how lots of blokes keep texting her pictures of their cocks and proceeded to show them to me. I did get to see one of her in a basque. Thankfully she didn't have a cock.

And just as many strange women from the stories i've heard.

Dumped by Miss 36J.

Next date with divorced nymph psychologist.

Don't you have a history of bagging yourself nymps?

Well if she dumped you she can't complain about you posting pics on here...

Haha, nice try. Fuck me it was fun while it lasted.

Don't you have a history of bagging yourself nymps?

I do? I have a history of bagging odd women who dump me without a trace, turn psychotic, or already are psychotic. Psychotic usually translates to the bedroom so I guess you're right.

I just don't see myself settling down with an English girl. Decent ones do exist but decent, single and not mental are incredibly rare. Whereas abroad I am regularly meeting stunners that not only show me the time of day but also are intelligent, generous, hard working, cultured and good fun.

It's something I am seeing with loads of mates as well, of my friends I can think of ones with Tiawanese, Polish (x2 - as in 2 guys with 2 girlfriends), Lithuanian, Filipino, Vietnamese, South African, German girlfriends and wives just off the top of my head.