You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

Pics or GTFO.

That's not really fair on her. I've already fucked up a bit on this thread as it is.

I was too old for her Fancied me, but "usually goes for younger men".

A nice girl. Hopefully she stays clear of the wasters on there just looking for a quick shag.

Man U fan though.

Now a 47 year old has told me how good looking I am and how she'd have loved to have my babies. Nice looking.

Starting to lose interest. Nothing compares at the moment and it's sad.

A bit better. Now talking to a 27 year old ex model with 2 children under 4. She's probably just being polite.

Great rack though.

Ex model could be the warning signal here. If she was still ok at 27 im sure she could still be a model but the 2 kids have made here put on 5 stone and lose her teeth and hair.

Still being stalked after leaving that accursed site over a month ago.

There's a story here, Duff Man. Go on...

I've given up on the internet dating thing; too much like fucking hard, fruitless work.

I have now come to terms with the fact that I will forever be the weird bloke in the pub on his own on Saturday night.

That'll be me, I really can not be arsed. At all.

Edit: Maybe I will, I've too many places to see and women would get right in the way of that.

That's not really fair on her. I've already fucked up a bit on this thread as it is.

I was too old for her Fancied me, but "usually goes for younger men".

A nice girl. Hopefully she stays clear of the wasters on there just looking for a quick shag.

Man U fan though.

Now a 47 year old has told me how good looking I am and how she'd have loved to have my babies. Nice looking.

Starting to lose interest. Nothing compares at the moment and it's sad.

The fuck fairs got to do with anything?

I'm trying to find the thread on mental birds and shagging, specifically the post about the nutter who let a poster do her up the shitter.

Might have been PD (apologies if not).

All help appreciated and repped of course.

Charleyknight's post?

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/33112-mental-exs.html

I've given up on the internet dating thing; too much like fucking hard, fruitless work.

I have now come to terms with the fact that I will forever be the weird bloke in the pub on his own on Saturday night.

I'm probably going to take a break. After being polite to a 39 year old BBW she then asked to meet up. They lure you in and then pounce.

A 47 year old trying to convince me to I don't need children and should go for an older woman.

I contacted 3 women I liked and not a sausage. I'm not ugly. I'm not there to give somebody an ego lift.

Unfortunately not mate but that is a great find all the same.

Was thinking of the time a poster was doing a bird up the arse and she starts to cry shes in so much pain but doesn't say anything till after hed finished.

I'm pretty sure that was Paulie.

I'm probably going to take a break. After being polite to a 39 year old BBW she then asked to meet up. They lure you in and then pounce.

A 47 year old trying to convince me to I don't need children and should go for an older woman.

I contacted 3 women I liked and not a sausage. I'm not ugly. I'm not there to give somebody an ego lift.

Go out, get laid, have lots of bad wrong sex that will make you feel like crap the next day for setting your standards so low (trust me, every time my toy comes out the toy box i wonder how it's resorted to that), by the afternoon you're over it.

It took me 6 months from my marriage breaking up until i had sex again, trust me he wasn't hot in the looks department (i was about 3st lighter then i am now) I was well out of his league. Once i realised this i became a bad slag. Slept with 2 men that year. Everyone should have that single time or you end up repeating the same cycle you've just come out of.

Unfortunately not mate but that is a great find all the same.

Was thinking of the time a poster was doing a bird up the arse and she starts to cry shes in so much pain but doesn't say anything till after hed finished.

It was me that. She sobbed afterwards and said she didn't want to tell me because she knew I was enjoying it

Slag.

What was it mate?

Welcome to Patong, home of ping ping with ting tong.

Truly genius.

Something like that, but I can't remember what thread it was in.

EDIT: Yes I can! Post #383.

I remember being disappointed that the story didn't include karaoke, because I really wanted to add 'sing song' to my post!