You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dublin

mick1977

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Dublin scalies are like scouse scalies on steds, didn't some lift the roof of a Lidl with a JCB a few years back? Amazing. 

Yes they did, in Tallaght. Mad kip. During the snow storm a few years back. Brain dead cunts. Hating on "Forreners" whilst sitting on their holes claiming dole money and calling themselves patriots. Cunts. 

I'd nearly not want us getting to the Europa final now. It would be carnage. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Horrible stabbing incident there today. 

Which has resulted in rioting as people are angry because the perpetrator is allegedly an immigrant

Buses on fire, apparently. And, there’s nothing quite like looting Foot Locker to show your dissatisfaction with your nation’s immigration policy…

E8imTrVXoAIdapE.jpeg.38d4652a22a02bb0240b5ddebb0862c9.jpeg

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

This has been coming. I moved in just before Covid and the have seen the city deteriorate in real time. Public services are decaying, cost of living is sky high, there's barely anywhere to rent and where there is, is usually extortionate and low grade.

There is virtually no public police presence or substantive prosecution of crimes. The judiciary take a light touch approach to sentencing and as a result, there is a distinct underclass of people, with little to no employment experience or prospects, who have absolutely no regard or respect for the law.

Feral scumbags only understand brute force. Everyone and their dog here knows the Gardaí are not up to it; it was only a matter of time before far-right misinformation-driven opportunism mixed with the scobe element and resulted in something like this.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

It was a Brazilian deliveroo driver that wrestled the knife from the attacker earlier. Imagine if the Brazilian was out on the streets working tonight. Imagine what these animals would do to him.

They do it to them on a near daily basis. I've seen it with my own eyes, six or seven North Face-clad cunts surrounding one lad with a bike who's done more work than the whole of them combined. All smack bang in the middle of Temple Bar with no Garda in sight.

I have Brazilian mates and they've shown me maps of no go areas for delivery drivers that go around on their private social media groups. So, of course it's the "forrin" lads who are coming here to break their back to make a living who are preyed upon by these workshy scobes.

6 minutes ago, Em City said:

They do it to them on a near daily basis. I've seen it with my own eyes, six or seven North Face-clad cunts surrounding one lad with a bike who's done more work than the whole of them combined. All smack bang in the middle of Temple Bar with no Garda in sight.

I have Brazilian mates and they've shown me maps of no go areas for delivery drivers that go around on their private social media groups. So, of course it's the "forrin" lads who are coming here to break their back to make a living who are preyed upon by these workshy scobes.

It always goes back to government. Always. FG truly wrecked it - closing down numerous Garda stations FFS. Too busy checking their Pronouns or sponsoring Data Centres instead of investing in law and order. I feel for those coming to work and having to deal with those scrotes. 

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Yes they did, in Tallaght. Mad kip. During the snow storm a few years back. Brain dead cunts. Hating on "Forreners" whilst sitting on their holes claiming dole money and calling themselves patriots. Cunts. 

I'd nearly not want us getting to the Europa final now. It would be carnage. 

easy now...Tallaght is a big place, no need to generalise us all Donko

besdies, everyone knows the lad driving the jcb was from "The Blanch" ha ha ha ha

• Haha 1

Just now, chrisbonnie said:

easy now...Tallaght is a big place, no need to generalise us all Donko

besdies, everyone knows the lad driving the jcb was from "The Blanch" ha ha ha ha

Yea fair point. I know Cushlawn, Fettercairn etc are renowned for trouble. I'd bet there are lovely people there too. As is always the case, a handful ruin it for everyone.

Blanch is as bad... I know plenty of mad fuckers I played ball with from Corduff and Fortlawn and the likes. Don't think any of those places are as bad as Summerhill, Sheriff St and the like.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Because they hate brown people more than anything 

My fear is something like that happening here and the Tories making capital out of it.

It’s on a knife edge here as it is. I wouldn’t be surprised if this lights the blue touch paper.