You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keegan

Brownie

He did a piece in the press last week saying that he never comes to Anfield anymore as he can't be doing with all the ex players living in the past. Sounded a bit bitter but it might just have a poorly written article.

I read that, and then thought of all the countless articles where he has spoken about Shankly!

Fantastic player, and seems to be a nice guy.

But in terms of football management and punditry, he's the equivalent of winding up a clockwork hamster to it's maximum spring, letting it go, and watching it run wild smashing into everything.

Guest San Don
On ESPN saying that he hopes Man City go on to dominate English football now. I know he managed them but it doesn't sit right with me. Fuck off Keegan!

Dont know what it is with kevin but he just seems to talk up every other fucking club he's been with except us.

Talks up the geordies, now going on about city dominating? WTF?

Thanks kev, If it wasnt for us, you'd probably seen out your career with scunthorpe

Keegan on Andy Carroll: "Next year will be a big, big test for Andy. He is now at a big club with massive expectation, and he hasn't had that before, even at Newcastle. He is still young, he is still very inexperienced, so next year will be a very big test.

"He is nowhere near the finished article yet, and he'd be the first to admit that, but he has got the attributes to be, that's for sure."

Keegan on Andy Carroll: "Next year will be a big, big test for Andy. He is now at a big club with massive expectation, and he hasn't had that before, even at Newcastle. He is still young, he is still very inexperienced, so next year will be a very big test.

"He is nowhere near the finished article yet, and he'd be the first to admit that, but he has got the attributes to be, that's for sure."

In summary. just doesn't think before he opens his mouth.

He was my hero as a kid and I cried buckets when he left. He gave me my first hard lesson that players do not feel the same about clubs as the fans....Keegan was a great player but he never loved LFC (never stopped him giving 100%) and was just as happy to play for Hamburg etc...he had the chance to come back to LFC - remember an article about him having lunch with Peter Robinson just before he signed for Southampton. Peter Robinson said he was welcome back anytime but Keegan was not interested. I have fond memories of him playing for LFC but have no time for him as a pundit.

those types of comments must frustrate the fuck out people in the game who are trying to make the business side of the club into a viable, secure clubs and then hopefully successful and not just down to some sugar daddy billionaire who spunks money.

The continuance and expansion of the Man City model is without doubt bad for the game.

those types of comments must frustrate the fuck out people in the game who are trying to make the business side of the club into a viable, secure clubs and then hopefully successful and not just down to some sugar daddy billionaire who spunks money.

The continuance and expansion of the Man City model is without doubt bad for the game.

Exactly - just what the game needs - a monopoly by a northern chelsea

Fantastic player, and seems to be a nice guy.

But in terms of football management and punditry, he's the equivalent of winding up a clockwork hamster to it's maximum spring, letting it go, and watching it run wild smashing into everything.

That's what I was going to say.