You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Allan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lennon hasn't helped himself though. He's a fucking prick and even after the bomb threats he aggrivates the situation.

Scottish football and its Sectarianism is a joke. Its about time Uefa banned Celtic & Rangers till they sorted their shit out. The SFA should do but they won't because of the money the two clubs bring in.

What has he said that has so imflamed people. I've seriously never seen anything like this. I mean, we all think Fergie is a prick, but you've never seen any Liverpool fan do the things they are doing to Lennon. It's idiotic. If they succeed in driving him out, all hell will break lose and Celtic fans will target McCoist and drive him out too.

He shouldnt jack it in but I think he will too.

Disgraceful

Uefa need to sort it out, if it was English football, they'd kick right off

he should pack it in if his team lose the league to an almost bankrupt rangers who had to sell their best player in january.

yeah i know, im a massive Hearts and Liverpool fan, hopefully this idiotic fan is named and shamed

You-fuckin-what ?

How can you support TWO fuckin clubs ? How is that even possible ?

If we drew Hearts in Europe, you'd be fucked...or else you'd find yourself gravitating towards one or the other.

Get the spelks outta your fekkin arse, man up and fess up.

Oh, and NEGGED.

You-fuckin-what ?

If we drew Hearts in Europe, you'd be fucked...or else you'd find yourself gravitating towards one or the other.

Get the spelks outta fekkin arse, man up and fess up.

Oh, and NEGGED.

Loads of people support 2 teams idiot, Hearts are my Local team and Liverpool are my other team, everyone in Scotland has a Scottish team and English team.

He should disappear in a purple red vortex to be engulfed in a super dense piece of shit which would eventually engulf the shite that is Scottish football constantly imploding upon itself that would engulf anything in it's path until it bumps into Carlisle FC and is sent on a trajectory northwards.

Living in Scotland for years. The footy is shite. I have tried to get into it. I got a corporate invite to a major SPL team and me and three lads went. We could have been there a month but not seen a move or a goal. Good job we were hammered.

Loads of people support 2 teams idiot, Hearts are my Local team and Liverpool are my other team, everyone in Scotland has a Scottish team and English team.

Correction. A lot of bellends in the central belt follow now mark teams but to cling to actual success they follow exciting teams.

You-fuckin-what ?

Get the spelks outta your fekkin arse, man up and fess up.

Oh, and NEGGED.

I support two teams, St Mirren and Liverpool. I don't really have to worry about them being drawn against each other in Europe ... Loads of Scottish guys around my age became LFC fans as kids because of Kenny, Souness and Hansen ... but mostly Kenny.

As for the Lennon incident, I don't like the guy but the hatred he provokes among some of the bigoted fuckwits up here is unreal. Hats off to him for not chucking it but I think he'll have to soon for his family's sake. As long as he remains Celtic manager this madness will continue.