You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

18 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm pretty sure Moyes said blue rinse told him the people club thing as his pitch to Moyes to take the job. The barmby thing you mention was done to fuel their anger, which resulted in the lad getting death threats, which their club was sound about, a club he was responsible for. He's done absolutely nothing to quell any of the heysel wall pushing stuff, which is now morphing into Hillsborough shite - something that he's told us constantly is close to his heart. Countless times he's talked of his hatred for Liverpool. Seriously, what senior club official of any club has ever said that sort of thing? It's not the sort of language you should be using when your club (like most clubs) has a massive moron element, fuelled by the same said hatred. But it's all to play to the masses because he's fucking shite and he'd sooner they were angry with us than him. The fact they're calling him out at last has made him do more (leaking the baxendale head lock story) than he's ever done to dial down the Derby day hatred. He's a cunt of the first degree, wrapped up in the body and hair cut of a cartoon grandma. 

You make some salient points but I think he’s more of just a dick head than some satanic figure. But I don’t really care, so fuck him.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

You make some salient points but I think he’s more of just a dick head than some satanic figure. But I don’t really care, so fuck him.

I think he's just a selfish cunt and doesn't care about the impact of his actions and words providing he's not being called out. He's desperate to be loved, which is why he comes out with all this "what would the Everton board do" nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think he's just a selfish cunt and doesn't care about the impact of his actions and words providing he's not being called out. He's desperate to be loved, which is why he comes out with all this "what would the Everton board do" nonsense. 

I think he has a superiority complex, I think he actually believes he has been instrumental in piloting one of the giants of the game over the last thirty years or so, otherwise, why would you make those ridiculous comments about a famous club asking “what Everton would do?”. Self aggrandising old thespian.

I also believe it was he who told Moyes about the Peoples Club bollocks, I’m almost certain Moyes mentioned it when he joined them.

• Upvote 1

Couple of blooos in the boozer when I got back, they're all convinced they're going down, which I agreed with them, but they're not agreed on the root cause, Moshiri, Kenwright, Benitez, Koeman, a rambling list. I offered them a different perspective on what could be the problem - So I go - there are only three constant to me for the last 27 odd years of ineptitude, I tell them;

1 Kenwright, 2 Goodison, 3 The fans.

The ground is an inanimate object so thats of the radar

Kenwright, for sure, he's a misguided fan, thats gone with his heart rather than his head for far too long, though over £500 million on players, he's not exactly held off with the money so its not all him. 

The fans , the fans have more than played their part, be it 1% or 99%, you, the fans have been part of the problem, with the delusion that they are a 'giant' and the bile they spew to their players, is it no wonder their players don't care.

Major argument on number 3, the usual best fans in the world, better than us blah blah, told them they're a disgrace to the city for welcoming mancs into their boozers, offering them food and allowing them to unveil banners calling our city and mocking scousers. 

I doubt we will be talking for a while. In fact, me and the lads in the boozer are now looking to buy an Everton coffin and some fireworks for the day when they go, then fixing the coffin to the boozer and setting all the fireworks off. 

And I'll tell you one thing -  the price of customized coffins these days, scandalous! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 9

Hard to put your finger on it and can't decide why they are where they are. We may well be just as much as a gang of arseholes if it was us in the same boat. We have enough pricks follow us.

Can't lay the blame totally at managers but by the time they got to Ancelotti they were done. And fat Sam fuck me. Rafa was like us appointing Ranieri only worse.

They should have stuck and planned years ago with Martinez, Silva or Koeman, they would be playing European football by now considering the money they have spent. New stadium and Europa they would be set.

It was the fans that got rid of these fellas for red xmas trees and shit like that. Good riddance and I hope they come back in one piece vitalized and humble. Doubt it.

I think Moyes claimed in a recent interview with the Echo that as he was on his way into the city to sign his contract everyone on every street corner and park was wearing an Everton top and so he called it The People’s Club.

This is exactly the kind of theatrical bullshit that is Kenwright’s bread and butter. It was deffo Kenwright. See “what would the Everton board do, because they always get it right.”

He can’t help himself.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Any examples of this mate? If he has then fair enough but he doesn’t seem as twisted as most to me. As for the Barmby comments not exactly crucifiable offence. The peoples club stuff has never bothered me personally, apart from confusing me slightly. No evidence it came from him anyway.

I’m probably swung a tiny bit by the fact he looks like a kindly old man and he used to be in Corry but I reckon he’s old school.

When they ruined the silence in 01 there was defeaning silence and even an attempt to blame us.

Yet when rafa called them a small club the club issued an official statement condemning  it.

Both of these happened when kenright was still a pivotal figure. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

When they ruined the silence in 01 there was defeaning silence and even an attempt to blame us.

Yet when rafa called them a small club the club issued an official statement condemning  it.

Both of these happened when kenright was still a pivotal figure. 

Fair enough. He’s a proper div.