You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Bill doesn't look too good there tbh. All joking aside hope it's not all getting too much for him.

Really don't know why he just doesn't leave and go to live in Barbados or the Cayman Islands. Fuck having to deal with all that stress and grief at that age when you're already loaded. What's the point.

• Upvote 3

Repeated pitch incursions to have a go at the manager / players. 

Horrendous abuse to them after the game when they come over to thank them for turning up.

Horrific Social media abuse whenever one of them posts anything online. 

Storming the training ground and abusing them in their cars after the game. 

Threatening to pay visits to their houses if the results get worse.

Despite all the above, there no way you can blame the fans for the players being terrified when they step on the pitch. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Really don't know why he just doesn't leave and go to live in Barbados or the Cayman Islands. Fuck having to deal with all that stress and grief at that age when you're already loaded. What's the point.

He genuinely loves that club doesn't he - but yeah for his own good he should walk away.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, an tha said:

He genuinely loves that club doesn't he - but yeah for his own good he should walk away.

He's like John Dutton trying to hold onto his Yellowstone ranch at all costs when he should just take the money and leave. Only has a 1% stake so not sure what he thinks he can control or influence. 

If he can't attend home games in fear of his lif ether he needs to leave for his own sanity and health.

26 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Repeated pitch incursions to have a go at the manager / players. 

Horrendous abuse to them after the game when they come over to thank them for turning up.

Horrific Social media abuse whenever one of them posts anything online. 

Storming the training ground and abusing them in their cars after the game. 

Threatening to pay visits to their houses if the results get worse.

Despite all the above, there no way you can blame the fans for the players being terrified when they step on the pitch. 

I love the way they think the fans kept them up last season.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Exactly. What reward are you getting sticking with them. I can’t wait till I’ve got enough in the pot to get the fuck out of this dump yet he’s made millions out of them and is still hanging around taking all kinds of shit from them. 

I wouldn’t even be arsed watching us once I’ve jibbed it and we’re good.

9 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I love the way they think the fans kept them up last season.

Them & Richy laaa were more toxic than Rafa’s appointment and put them in that mess yet they won’t have it anyone else had a hand in them staying up. 

You’d think they’d lost a 40 goals a season striker the way they wail about him on GOT

When you're down at the wrong end of the table, what makes a difference is how much you're prepared to battle for points against the teams around you. These shithouses have run up the white flag against Leicester, Bournemouth, Wolves, Southampton and West Ham. Any one of those games was a chance to scrap their way out of trouble, and they lost the lot.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Ever see a grown man block a road, because someone beat his side.

Ever seen a directors staying home, over threats of homicide. 

So what becomes of you you twat? When they have finally stripped you of the headlocks and the roadblocks that your grand old team had to sweat to buy you, baby.

2019_stereophonics_getty_2000x1270-1392x884.jpg

Superb

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

At heart he’s a drama queen, and combined with what is almost certainly a love for Everton, I think he genuinely loves it all. Fortunately for us, that same love and need for involvement has blinded him to his own poor decision making.

17 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Moshiri says 'it's not his decision' to make to sack Fwank. So whose decision is it, Usmanov's? The PL seriously need to investigate who really owns the shite and who is pulling the strings. Dont hold your breath though.

I took that to mean he was referring to it being the board as a whole. I think he was paying lip service to the nonsensical ‘strategic review’ he announced they were carrying out months ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I took that to mean he was referring to it being the board as a whole. I think he was paying lip service to the nonsensical ‘strategic review’ he announced they were carrying out months ago.

That would be a logical conclusion except he is controlling majority shareholder. He holds over 90% of the shares and certainly more than 51%. So the decision is his even if the board voted to keep Fwank on.

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

At heart he’s a drama queen, and combined with what is almost certainly a love for Everton, I think he genuinely loves it all. Fortunately for us, that same love and need for involvement has blinded him to his own poor decision making.

Plus once the Unicorn stadium is built and Everton 'retake' their rightful place at the top of something or other, his little bit might be worth a fortune. Might be worth fuck all too, but I doubt that matters.

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

That would be a logical conclusion except he is controlling majority shareholder. He holds over 90% of the shares and certainly more than 51%. So the decision is his even if the board voted to keep Fwank on.

He does, but I think he has to be seen to be paying lip service to  what he publically promised.

Frank "understands us as a football club", he "gets us". What does that mean? What's there to understand or get? OK, they're a bitter, angry, aggressive, self-pitying, entitled, deluded bunch. But it doesn't take any special insight on Lampard or anyone else's part (including the loathed Rafa) to understand or get that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Josef Svejk said:

Frank "understands us as a football club", he "gets us". What does that mean? What's there to understand or get? OK, they're a bitter, angry, aggressive, self-pitying, entitled, deluded bunch. But it doesn't take any special insight on Lampard or anyone else's part (including the loathed Rafa) to understand or get that.

He is an adversary of Liverpool football club and dislikes/has a fair amount of animosity towards us, in my view that is how he 'gets' them.

The heuristic they poses of "we hate Liverpool including anything connected to them and everything they and their fanbase do, therefore we should not emulate that in anyway" is part of the reason they are in such significant trouble now.

• Upvote 1