You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Spot on. I would even argue over the years he has actively promoted the hatred to deflect from the shit show he was running. Complete self interest. 

Any examples of this mate? If he has then fair enough but he doesn’t seem as twisted as most to me. As for the Barmby comments not exactly crucifiable offence. The peoples club stuff has never bothered me personally, apart from confusing me slightly. No evidence it came from him anyway.

I’m probably swung a tiny bit by the fact he looks like a kindly old man and he used to be in Corry but I reckon he’s old school.

10 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Any examples of this mate? If he has then fair enough but he doesn’t seem as twisted as most to me. As for the Barmby comments not exactly crucifiable offence. The peoples club stuff has never bothered me personally, apart from confusing me slightly. No evidence it came from him anyway.

I’m probably swung a tiny bit by the fact he looks like a kindly old man and he used to be in Corry but I reckon he’s old school.

I’ll take a wild guess…

I reckon he has one of those clauses which say they cant be sacked in the first 18 months or whatever, that would chime with Moshiri saying it it isn’t his decision to make, basically they will have to negotiate with him to be able to sack him. Probably wrong but it’s the only thing I can think of that would explain Moshiris comment 

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I reckon he has one of those clauses which say they cant be sacked in the first 18 months or whatever, that would chime with Moshiri saying it it isn’t his decision to make, basically they will have to negotiate with him to be able to sack him. Probably wrong but it’s the only thing I can think of that would explain Moshiris comment 

Would be hilarious if it was a clause like that.

27 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Got to love the annual Everton managerial sacking. Becoming a yearly event too look forward to just like Christmas. 

It’s replaced “Laughing at the mancs getting knocked out the CL”. I used to love that event. 

3 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I'm pretty sure Moyes said blue rinse told him the people club thing as his pitch to Moyes to take the job. The barmby thing you mention was done to fuel their anger, which resulted in the lad getting death threats, which their club was sound about, a club he was responsible for. He's done absolutely nothing to quell any of the heysel wall pushing stuff, which is now morphing into Hillsborough shite - something that he's told us constantly is close to his heart. Countless times he's talked of his hatred for Liverpool. Seriously, what senior club official of any club has ever said that sort of thing? It's not the sort of language you should be using when your club (like most clubs) has a massive moron element, fuelled by the same said hatred. But it's all to play to the masses because he's fucking shite and he'd sooner they were angry with us than him. The fact they're calling him out at last has made him do more (leaking the baxendale head lock story) than he's ever done to dial down the Derby day hatred. He's a cunt of the first degree, wrapped up in the body and hair cut of a cartoon grandma. 

• Upvote 1