You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Pickford should be getting booked early for his antics to stop him constantly doing it and smiling clearly taking the piss out of the ref because he knows they haven't the bollocks to do their job and book him.

He's a wind-up merchant, his winks and smirks along with his eagerness to get involved with little skirmishes are gonna result in someone "doing him" eventually, all it takes is for someone to see red and end up in a 50/50 with him no matter what any footballer says they like to "even" the score when it comes down to it.

Carragher got a 3 game ban for throwing a coin. Granted, it was more aggressive and into opposition supporters, but hopefully Richarlson gets some sort of ban…

C7D5DEBD-A9F8-4500-9204-EA58C27EDB7B.png

…Given Lovren scalded half the Bullens Stand a few years back, I can only imagine the damage Richardson caused today.

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Carragher got a 3 game ban for throwing a coin. Granted, it was more aggressive and into opposition supporters, but hopefully Richarlson gets some sort of ban…

C7D5DEBD-A9F8-4500-9204-EA58C27EDB7B.png

…Given Lovren scalded half the Bullens Stand a few years back, I can only imagine the damage Richardson caused today.

majesticsmootherin-size_restricted.gif

35 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

D1A20E76-1739-40AD-AFDD-08B1D8FFD12A.jpeg

So, so so fucking wish these turds would get flushed.

Hopefully it is happening soon if not this year.

My view is it will happen, their financial mismanagement and cheating has to catch up with them.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Quick invent something else to get annoyed at!

John Terry is in the crowd at Parkhead, he was on the telly before kick off. But don't let the truth get in the way of a fucking moan. Absolute fucking cult. 

• Upvote 1

Chelsea tried to play it like a testimonial, just farting around passing in triangles backward until they went behind. The worst performance I have ever seen from Reece James, he was awful. Havertz was shocking but Sheldon Cooper was too busy being an arsehole avoiding bringing Lukaku on. We skitted Everton over their PGMOL complaints but it worked, Kevin Friend seemed to feel it was his job to ensure Everton stayed up.

20 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I have no problem with them doing all that. In fact, non other city is probs as good as us at that. 

...but they did call it 'kopite behaviour' not long ago - which is a bit wanky.

But they also won a game they really needed to win, which is also a bit kopite behaviour, so maybe kopite behaviour is the answer

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Seems the FA are going to investigate Richarlison chucking a lit flare into the crowd. I hope the cunt gets a massive ban. 

This, though, from the club:

A club spokesperson also added that they will be investigating the matter. They said: 'We will look into the matter but, as far we we are concerned, Richarlison was attempting to throw it out of the ground.' 

Chris_Finch.jpg

aXPNdjWx_700wa_0.gif.ab1acd02f52e428c7a9e5242e9951380.gif