Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1278 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I don’t mind Zouma. He put in a shift against City and did his best. Obviously, if he signs for them permenantly I’ll reserve the right to change that opinion.

5 minutes ago, Sparticarse said:

I don’t mind Zouma. He put in a shift against City and did his best. Obviously, if he signs for them permenantly I’ll reserve the right to change that opinion.

He was their best player against City 

The last bitter phoning in wouldn't mention liverpool by name but called us "der old enemy". Saying their fans will be baying for his blood by the time the Derby comes round. 

Also reckons they should sack Silva and get a new manager in like the Mancs because they haven't lost a game since. Completely avoiding the fact that the Mancs have far better players.

16 minutes ago, suzy said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but I see Watford fans were waving plastic or blow up snakes at Silva!

They brought loads to Goodison a few months back but quickly realised they were outnumbered

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

February, hundreds of millions spent and all they have left is us losing.

A whole new word should be made just for them.

Obsitters?

It's not even us losing. They dream of us finishing second. They can't even dream of their own team finishing 7th.

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I scrolled down and saw never before seen photos of the Titanic. Great subliminal journalism by the Echo having them on the same link as the Everton story.

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

How did Zouma manage to get booked twice whilst not on the pitch? 

That Brazilians goals have dried up,  Jelavic mk II 

Too respectful to score against his old team, doing that would be Kopite behaviour 

Sounds like a load of bust ups post game

Watford Observer

MENU

Watford FC fans 'covered in blood' amid violence after Everton match

The scene in Vicarage Road. Credit: BBC Rick Kelsey

BREAKING

The scene in Vicarage Road. Credit: BBC Rick Kelsey

Two Watford fans were seen "covered in blood" in violence after the Hornets victory over Everton.

Police responded to a brawl which broke out in Vicarage Road, shortly after the 1-0 win.

The East of England Ambulance service has said they were called at 5.11pm, sending an ambulance and a rapid response vehicle to the scene.

Hertfordshire Constabulary says two men have been taken to hospital with bruising and cuts to their faces.

Four men have been arrested in connection with the incident, the force has confirmed.

Reports of a stabbing have been confirmed as untrue.

As the violence unfolded, BBC reporter Rick Kelsey tweeted: "Outside @WatfordFC loads of police after fighting in-between coaches and railings next to crowd.

"Two Watford fans on ground covered in blood. Ambulances on scene."

He added he could see one man, possibly aged in his 30s, "not moving", as ambulances rushed to the scene.

Watford Observer:

In a video posted online, someone can be heard shrieking while another repeatedly shouts "coward".

The brawl is believed to have begun by the away coaches and spilled into Vicarage Road Cemetery.

Away fans still on the coach were not allowed to get off and the area has been sealed off by police

Bastions of civil morality are the bloos. Obviously media conspiracy led fake news. 

On a serious note, why the fuck do any of them bother? Fuck all hope of winning a trophy, getting Europe or relegated.

All that they have is constant negative emotions bout us.

What a way to exist. 70 to 80 years of existence which is bout a billionth of a percent of the total time life can exist anywhere in the universe and they waste it on "Der redshite".

Fuck me.

Next to none of them calling out the scum element of their fan base or wishing the attacked fan a speedy recovery. Nah, it's all "the City bus" and "Heysel."

So much class. So much dignity. 1 worth 20 etc, etc... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

12 losses and a minus 3 goal difference. Just stapled my head back on.

They've lost 8 out of their last 11 league games and they're still 9th. How fucking shit is everyone else!