You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fucking atmosphere?! I've had the game on this afternoon, it's genuinely one of the worst atmospheres I've heard in years. 

Yep same. Woeful. Switched over to Pompey for a bit and it was 5 times louder. 

Can see a Burnley leveller here late 

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

If that happens your missus will castrate you.

I’ll take it just to hear the fume 

She’s at the game with her little nephew. I’m sure I heard him shout “you lazy cunt” in this first half. He’s only 9. 

Just now, Bloke said:

Burnley and Kompany are so shit and deluded it's hard to get angry this is keeping these cunts up.

Exactly this, got the game on and the quality is just dogwank from both teams but especially Burnley, Kompany should try coaching them in the basics to start with because they can't even complete basic passes 90% of the time.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep same. Woeful. Switched over to Pompey for a bit and it was 5 times louder. 

Can see a Burnley leveller here late 

I think probably any other team in the league could score against Everton here, they're terrible. But Burnley are so bad. Although not really much worse with the 10 men. 

Speaking of which I didn't think that was a red card, there's was no fucking way McNeil was getting to that ball before the keeper. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tenfolder said:

Exactly this, got the game on and the quality is just dogwank from both teams but especially Burnley, Kompany should try coaching them in the basics to start with because they can't even complete basic passes 90% of the time.

Makes you wonder how they won the Championship so easy!

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It'll probably be enough though. 

They were never going down - just too much dross in league for that to happen this season.

They are in trouble next though for my money.

Fire sale in summer of half decent players they have - no money to get in decent replacements....Better sides coming up than the embarrassing shower that came up this time....

42 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fucking atmosphere?! I've had the game on this afternoon, it's genuinely one of the worst atmospheres I've heard in years. 

You heard sounds?

• Haha 1

On 03/04/2024 at 13:57, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Luton are on 22 with 8 games to go.

Fair play to Luton, they are giving it their best shot despite having lots of injuries.

They deserve to stay up over some of the cheating bastards above them.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

They were never going down - just too much dross in league for that to happen this season.

They are in trouble next though for my money.

Fire sale in summer of half decent players they have - no money to get in decent replacements....Better sides coming up than the embarrassing shower that came up this time....

Nah, no chance next year either. Leicester could get a double point deduction next season. Brentford look like a team on the slide. There'll be the play off team. Maybe Ipswich directly up. And Fulham also on the wire for a points deduction. 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

How is that lightbulb-headed prick still employed as a manager?

I assumed he was getting groomed for the City job. They’re probably waiting for Dyche to come home. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I assumed he was getting groomed for the City job. They’re probably waiting for Dyche to come home. 

That's not a lot different as Gerrard with us. If those things come off it's great. But it's really difficult to make a success of this football management lark unless the dice are loaded in your favour. 

7 hours ago, an tha said:

37% of the ball at home against Burnley.

3 shots on goal

Garbage

Yeah they won for first time since mid Dec when they beat Burnley ironically, but fucking hell they are shite.

"We designed an ugly win and it worked."

Dyche crowing about that performance against one of the worst teams the league has seen in years.

Jesus, can we not just relegate four or five of these skidmarks this year?

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Won't stop the murderer and victim shouts in the Derby. Visual lip service

No I think that’s harsh. I think there are a minority of sound Evertonians, fighting a losing battle against the dregs.