You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Everyone's favourite Evertonian financial expert 'TheEsk' was predicting losses of between £30 and £40 million hours before the accounts were published yesterday.

Only slightly out.

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

Everyone's favourite Evertonian financial expert 'TheEsk' was predicting losses of between £30 and £40 million hours before the accounts were published yesterday.

Only slightly out.

I've decided I quite like 'The Esk', as alot of their fanbase don't seem to like him, because he keeps telling them; they're fucked, they need to go into administration and 777 are a load of shysters.

They say he's too negative, I don't know what the problem is, he sounds great to me.

• Upvote 1

I don't read GOT often but had a look today.

I thought this was great - sums up their shite, joyless club perfectly.

Absolutely. Is there a professional club in the country that hasn’t finished in the top 3 in their division or had a successful Wembley final in the last 25 years? I doubt it.

There isnt in the top 5 leagues in this country or the top 3 in scotland.
'When Saturday Comes' covered this in an article a couple of years back, they looked into the claim that season when the shoite asterixed the league. The media narrative stated that, "finally the long suffering fans have something to cheer after winning the prem."
So they looked into it and found Notts County had the longest suffering fans with nothing to celebrate for 27 years followed by us on 26, theres a long long gap to the rest.
Low and behold County finished 2nd last year and got promoted to league 2, leaving ourselves way ahead in the longest suffering fans by a country mile.
We are the best at being the worst, one statistic that doesn't look like changing anytime soon. What a time to be a blue

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Luton should write to PGMOL and complain that they’re sick of Forest and Everton writing to PGMOL trying to influence referees.

image.png

Victim FC doing what it does best. 

10 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Is it starting to sink in?

They seemed to forget its only a extra 15,000 seats they got for the new stadium and they'll never be able to charge London prices for tickets or the fact they chase off non local fans on the whole

15,000 extra tickets at £50 a pop for 20 home games a season only generates around 15ml extra in revenue. Whats the interest on the stadium loans likely to be. They are like the idiot i used to work with who took out a mortage for a house he couldn't afford with paperwork from a dodgy Greek finance guy. Then rented the house out for £300 a month less than the mortage

Untitled.png

Mate of mine signed up for one of the hospo tickets when they were 1st released. Got to commit to 3 seasons at £9000 paid in advance. He’s paid 20% but can back out if they get relegated. Said he’ll keep it on cos he cba watching them get walloped 5-1 by Rotherham in January in a shit seat.

4 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

Only slightly out.

Maybe the 30-40m is PSR losses, rather than the overall company loss. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Mildred, take the dust sheet off the blue open topped bus…

image.png

That lad on his knee at the front looks about 42 and it looks about as professional as a Sunday league tournament on Hackney Marshes.

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

And I’m confident I’ll get a tit wank of Katy Perry…

IMG_1218.png

Reckon 777 are just finding a way of putting the debt on the stadium as they can't dump it on the club or cooking the books to get past any checks