You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Will they do that? I thought their MO was pretty much load their assets with debt?

They have previously indicated that they'd convert to equity. They aren't exactly the most trustworthy though.

• Thanks 1

On 12/01/2024 at 17:04, Barrington Womble said:

i haven't played those games for years, but it never crossed my mind to do that. it was far more important to take carlisle to champions league success! 

Barnet was my default 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are these gonna go bust or what? 

Yes, and then we're going to buy Bramley Moore and give them Anfield as a sweetner before witnessing the biggest Pheonix from the ashes rise which will make our heads fall off at the powershift, I think is what the above said.

I'm not fluent in delusional idiot though so i may have missed some nuance.

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yes, and then we're going to buy Bramley Moore and give them Anfield as a sweetner before witnessing the biggest Pheonix from the ashes rise which will make our heads fall off at the powershift, I think is what the above said.

I'm not fluent in delusional idiot though so i may have missed some nuance.

Why the fuck would we 'give them'  Anfield???   What are they all smoking?!?!?

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Because we now own the best stadium in the world in Bramley Moore and don't need the dump anymore, I believe runs the logic.

Oh.  ok. Yeah, whatever.  
They really are fucking odd

I love the optimism about their bargaining power on the new stadium if they have to sell it.

The new owner of the ground will obviously want to pay top whack for it with it being 'the best stadium ever' and will then be happy to make huge losses by negotiating a bad rent deal with Everton as part of doing that.

There's no chance whoever bought it would want to pick it up on the cheap and fleece them on their rent because these companies never want to do anything like that. They'll just be in it for the prestige.

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Better than Wembley, better than The Emirates, better than Spurs new stadium and better than Big Stand FC’s new big stands. 

Best in the country. 

ICONIC is the word they like most. For the stadium, not you.

These cunts always survive by the skin of their teeth. Im expecting whatever it is to only be enough to stoke their sense of injustice for being punished for a crime they actually committed while thumbing their nose at those trying to help them out. I've said it a million times, their covid loss claims should of seen them kicked out of the division.

• Like 1

They are still a Premier League club and all that attracts,financially. The problem is that if any potential owners don't think that will happen for much longer then nobody will be interested. Or,like 777,they might see it as a short term thing and drop them faster than an Raisin Bran turd. 

RE: Bramley Moore.

I think if it really went tits up for Everton then I think there will be two scenarios 

1. Liverpool and the City Council fund a stadium for the Liverpool Women's team, this arrangement will last through to such a time by which Everton can either lease the stadium or buy it.

2. The stadium stands empty for decades as a shining example to Premier League corruption implemented by our blue cousins and it'll eventually collapse in the sea (after about 2 years) because of global warming.

Believe me I've thought about this long and hard. 

5 minutes ago, Antynwa said:

RE: Bramley Moore.

I think if it really went tits up for Everton then I think there will be two scenarios 

1. Liverpool and the City Council fund a stadium for the Liverpool Women's team, this arrangement will last through to such a time by which Everton can either lease the stadium or buy it.

2. The stadium stands empty for decades as a shining example to Premier League corruption implemented by our blue cousins and it'll eventually collapse in the sea (after about 2 years) because of global warming.

Believe me I've thought about this long and hard. 

Longer than the Everton board then.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

These cunts always survive by the skin of their teeth. Im expecting whatever it is to only be enough to stoke their sense of injustice for being punished for a crime they actually committed while thumbing their nose at those trying to help them out. I've said it a million times, their covid loss claims should of seen them kicked out of the division.

They have the cheek to say we are spawny and the devil's club. Cunts have been circling the drain since 1994.