You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Jesus Christ 

I've worked as a guitar tutor for just short of 15 years now, where I also go into schools during the day, across the week and teach guitar too.

Anyway today was a first for me in a morning assembly at one of my schools where I had to hold back the genetic template to boo loudly as the piano teachers student played that kopite drivel on the piano. Yes he played it nicely and correctly, but all I could think about was "don't boo a small child playing piano in a school assembly, no one will understand".

Whilst I held in the boo, I refused to applaud. 

I got my booing out when I got back to the car.

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Jesus Christ 

I've worked as a guitar tutor for just short of 15 years now, where I also go into schools during the day, across the week and teach guitar too.

Anyway today was a first for me in a morning assembly at one of my schools where I had to hold back the genetic template to boo loudly as the piano teachers student played that kopite drivel on the piano. Yes he played it nicely and correctly, but all I could think about was "don't boo a small child playing piano in a school assembly, no one will understand".

That's batshit mental. Mind you, I did set fire to an 80 year old woman because she had a Z Cars ring tone. How was I to know her granddaughter had bought it for her phone because it brought back fond memories of watching the show in the sixties together with her beloved hero policeman grandfather?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Jesus Christ 

Another on the long list of ‘ never happened ‘

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

That's batshit mental. Mind you, I did set fire to an 80 year old woman because she had a Z Cars ring tone. How was I to know her granddaughter had bought it for her phone because it brought back fond memories of watching the show in the sixties together with her beloved hero policeman grandfather?

dish-and-dishonesty315.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Video doing the rounds on social media taken from Everton’s own social media. 

It’s footage of the players training and being a bit rowdy. And, just as it goes quiet, you hear someone on the touchline saying what sounds very, very like “we’ve got Jonny Evans coming in.” 

They’re definitely winning the transfer window again, if this is true!* 

*not really. They’re fucking skint. 

• Upvote 1

Spotted this in the Ashley Young thread.

Welcome to Everton..

Hoping he can bring something to the team / squad. Don't want to see him on the pitch, but hopefully a winning mentality and not a disruptive one in the dressing room like some of our previous 'mature' signings.

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Jesus Christ 

Bollocks he held in the booing. It's like Tourettes to them.