You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

34 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Fuck them.

I wouldn’t show my face in public again if I  jumped off a bus to spark someone and ended up getting ironed out by a kit wearing student. 

Thank God Rosa Parks wasn't a bluenose.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Bet the fella on the floor was pissed off being covered in all that red stuff.

It was all a bit pathetic and unnecessary wasn’t it, a Grandad and Malfoy stealing one on him. Draco probably blogged about his teccers later and how he marked him bruv( in a posh accent of course fam)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

They’re like this everywhere they go. 

Thius is true. They have a persistent trouble-seeking element that goes under the radar because they project the houlier than thou image.

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Thius is true. They have a persistent trouble-seeking element that goes under the radar because they project the houlier than thou image.

Don't think Gerard would want to be associated with that kind of thing. 

• Haha 2

They love taking the moral high ground on everything. No doubt some Arsenal fans battered some 10 year old kid and his mum but there's no footage anywhere to be seen but the brave Evertonians took them all on with Class and Dignity. 

Like that Andy Nichols bragging about slashing people, beating up teenagers and ending up in cells all across Europe but then still goes on about the redshite getting everyone banned from Europe. Even though he was a ticket tout selling them to Juventus fans in the neutral area at Heysel. 

He was bragging about smashing up a ferry when they played UCD on that James English podcast.  Some Liverpool fan argues with him on Facebook about heysel.  The Liverpool fan brings it up and he just does a 180 and said it was a complete lie. Apparently the captain of the ship overreacted handing them back to the police and they were all well behaved. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, an tha said:

That fat prick who got swilled threw the first punch in that exchange anyway didn't he....

He and the Arsenal fan were goading each other to have a go. Everton guy threw a piss poor punch which the Arsenal fan ducks under and then hits him. The Arsenal fan has sill got years on him though, and should have just laughed and walked away. 

However, they can plead innocence all they want, but there is another Evertonian, shirt off, and giving it loads for a fight.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

They love taking the moral high ground on everything. No doubt some Arsenal fans battered some 10 year old kid and his mum but there's no footage anywhere to be seen but the brave Evertonians took them all on with Class and Dignity. 

Like that Andy Nichols bragging about slashing people, beating up teenagers and ending up in cells all across Europe but then still goes on about the redshite getting everyone banned from Europe. Even though he was a ticket tout selling them to Juventus fans in the neutral area at Heysel. 

He was bragging about smashing up a ferry when they played UCD on that James English podcast.  Some Liverpool fan argues with him on Facebook about heysel.  The Liverpool fan brings it up and he just does a 180 and said it was a complete lie. Apparently the captain of the ship overreacted handing them back to the police and they were all well behaved. 

I responded to a few tweets by blueshite about buses being attacked at Anfield. You can mention the burnt out Wimbledon bus, bouncing through an estate at millwall mob handed and punching kids even that nicholls balloon and one of two things happen. They block you or they mention heysel. Nothing but a bunch of hooligans and cunts. I doubt the arl fella who got bingoed the other night was an innocent party. 

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He and the Arsenal fan were goading each other to have a go. Everton guy threw a piss poor punch which the Arsenal fan ducks under and then hits him. The Arsenal fan has sill got years on him though, and should have just laughed and walked away. 

However, they can plead innocence all they want, but there is another Evertonian, shirt off, and giving it loads for a fight.

All involved are fucking pond life

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I responded to a few tweets by blueshite about buses being attacked at Anfield. You can mention the burnt out Wimbledon bus, bouncing through an estate at millwall mob handed and punching kids even that nicholls balloon and one of two things happen. They block you or they mention heysel. Nothing but a bunch of hooligans and cunts. I doubt the arl fella who got bingoed the other night was an innocent party. 

Was he fuck. They all cheer and start laughing when he gets put to sleep. That fights been going on a lot longer than the clip we’ve seen. He walks from the other side of the bus with a face full of blood to where he gets turned into a hot dog so he’s already been throwing his fists around and got a belt for it. 

The tiny minority of decent blues will tell you how bad those away coaches are.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

tbf in that book he does say he doesnt really join in with the murders stuff as he was there himself  

Isnt he from wales anyway?He certainly doesnt mention in the book where he is from in Liverpool.

I don't think that feller is all that old anyway.

And if you are going to act like that and throw punches you can't really complain if somebody leathers you.

Stupid get won't learn his lesson though i'll bet.

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think he had already been hit before that. His nose was bleeding.

Mad that the way that happened, presumably right outside the emirates and there was no sign of plod anywhere.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

I don't think that feller is all that old anyway.

And if you are going to act like that and throw punches you can't really complain if somebody leathers you.

Stupid get won't learn his lesson though i'll bet.

Its me mates boss in work

7 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Was he fuck. They all cheer and start laughing when he gets put to sleep. That fights been going on a lot longer than the clip we’ve seen. He walks from the other side of the bus with a face full of blood to where he gets turned into a hot dog so he’s already been throwing his fists around and got a belt for it. 

The tiny minority of decent blues will tell you how bad those away coaches are.

They are fucking horrendous - just like ours deffo used to be and probably still are.

Used to be some absolute weapons on the Happy Al's and Barnes coaches back years ago.