You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Evertonians appear to be bitter pricks stuck in the past who do things that cut their noses off to spite their faces. 

Is this an accurate description?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jockey said:

They really are getting off scott free. Millions spent for at least 5 years now and nothing to show for it. Yet they get not criticism from the media.

I had the usual discussion of "you lot are shit" with one the other day. Apparently this is because we are not as good as we think we are and expect to do well, whereas they know their place in the league. However by the same reasoning somehow they are a big club. 

They don't get shit because no one expects them to do well, so when they don't they don't get critical reporting because they don't matter. The issue is they accept this when it suits but also believe themselves to be a big club. It is pure doublespeak. 

As numerous people have said, if we didn't share a city with them we wouldn't give them a second thought.

As has been mentioned they get no criticism in the media as they are a nothing club. Dodgy owner(s), spending a fortune and getting near nothing.

If we finished 12th this season and they finished 11th that would be seen as success as was the first PL win at Anfield this century. They call us a cult but are lacking in all self awareness, worshipping nobodies and the terror of the colour red. “ Don’t mention that song “ absolute indoctrinated lemmings.

It was laughable when Villa scored the 2nd goal last night and the commentator went - "Would have taken something spectacular to beat Pickford tonight". Ignoring the fact that Villa's 1st goal had been anything but spectacular.

Spectacularly bad defending from Holgate, perhaps.

So if the completion of this is being pushed back and is resulting in costs going up from its initial £38 million then what will BMD end up costing when (sniggers) it’s built ?

An Isle of Man government funded ferry terminal in Liverpool will be at least £5m over budget and be completed a year late, the infrastructure minister has said.

The project was originally expected to cost £38m and be completed by December 2020, but that was pushed back to March and then July 2021.

It will now be finished in March 2022.

And will Jurgen’s grandad also get some of the blame 

The scheme has also been held up by the archaeological excavation of parts of the site and the need to dispose of unexploded World War Two bombs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-56904428

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I was reading some comments to their game on the guardian website, one comment sad I'd pick Everton as my second club less whiney than their neighbours! Jesus christ thats someone who is never around Evertonians. 

Nah. That was almost certainly an Evertonian. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha love that gif. Have you ever met @Captain Turdseye in real life? That gif is him when he goes from his second pint to his third. I spent half a match holding the cunt up then after had to put him in a phonebox so he didn't fall over. 

He told me that when it come to drinking, he's like the new Oliver Reed. The lying cunt. 

1 hour ago, aws said:

Nah. That was almost certainly an Evertonian. 

Like all the ones who pretended to be Colombians who registered on GOT after Hamez signed.

The first thing they almost always said "Hello, my name is Juan from Medellin, I like Everton as they are the true peoples club of the city, unlike der fucking redshite, all the people in my road have bought Everton tops and the entire city stops now to watch the might blues. We are how you say?. Born not manufactured?"

• Upvote 1

Hi Iam Carlos from Cartagena I have watched the blues since I was knee high to a mule. Signing the King James has brought many new fans in my country, they all love the Toffees too. We will soon be in our shiny new stadium on the Royal Blue Mersey, laughing at the Redshite and buying Mbappe and Haaland. 
Everton Aren’t We!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

“ a stand against capitalism by another true people’s club, well done Manchester United “

” fucking murdering Redshite bastards rioting with no thought for anyone else “

Schrodinger's protest - both virtuous and immoral until we found how Liverpool can be blamed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3