You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This needs to be said - Kop Faithful

Malarkey

Today was a big victory for the club.

Today was an even bigger victory for us. The fans.

Fans in todays game have lost their value I believe. We do put up with an awful lot of shit. But today, after all our work, all the pressure we put on finally paid off.

I'll keep it short and sweet. I want to thank everyone for stopping those two cunts refinancing. I want to thank every single supporter for making me feel happy about my club again.

More importantly, and the main reason for the thread, I want to thank Kop Faithful (you know who you are. I know who you are). Without them a big chunk of effort wouldn't have been present. I don't think we can thank them lads enough. You rallied us all, worked tirelessly and all your effort has now paid off.

I'll sum it up in one sentence:

"At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky."

Onwards and upwards!

I know we like to see ourselves as different from the rest when generally we are much the same, but I cannot think of another group of fans who could have put together the protests we have of late. Everyone involved deserves great credit.

Now, to show solidarity with our friends down the East Lancs, I'm off to buy a green and gold scarf from the Manc club shop.

Today was a big victory for the club.

Today was an even bigger victory for us. The fans.

Fans in todays game have lost their value I believe. We do put up with an awful lot of shit. But today, after all our work, all the pressure we put on finally paid off.

I'll keep it short and sweet. I want to thank everyone for stopping those two cunts refinancing. I want to thank every single supporter for making me feel happy about my club again.

More importantly, and the main reason for the thread, I want to thank Kop Faithful (you know who you are. I know who you are). Without them a big chunk of effort wouldn't have been present. I don't think we can thank them lads enough. You rallied us all, worked tirelessly and all your effort has now paid off.

I'll sum it up in one sentence:

"At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky."

Onwards and upwards!

Here here buddy, echoed in exactly the same sentiment.

Well done all!!

Couldn't agree more. As much as I applaud the work of the board, chairman and RBS in the last few days, I don't think we would have this result today if it wasn't for the fantastic effort shown by our fans. I hope this result will be an encouragement to everyone out there that are victims of this kind of heartless turbo-capitalism; if people unite and use the powers at their disposal, the 'small-man' can fight this cancer. And I hope that anyone that wants to do leverage-buyouts of profitable businesses and bleed them dry, will think again when they see the fate of our ex-owners...