You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Derby

murphy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the main things that I said I wanted to see going into this season, was some balls. Fuck worrying about the opposition, set up the team to play in the oppositions half and play to our strengths.

We were too passive under Rafa and unfortunately that hasn't changed. If anything, we're even more negative now and just camp on the edge of our own box and invite pressure on. We can't pass the ball 5 yards and when we get into the final third we have absolutely no idea what to do with the ball.

If a change is made, I want to see our style totally transformed. I'm sick to the back teeth of watching us being scared about the opposition when 9 times out of 10, we have better players than the other team.

Pellegrini, please.

Guest ShoePiss
The best thing in a Liverpool shirt today was the lad who put the V's up to Sky.

Dire.

Absolutely dire.

Which says it all because he was a twat wearing a red fucking wig.

Before they decided to sit back on their 2-0 lead, they'd had 80% of second half possesion.

EIGHTY! I found it astonishing, but not surprising, given all we ever seem to do is concede possesion and camp back on the 18 yard box.

We dont even concede possesion were hitting it long and giving it away:wallbutt:

Seriously, he needs to go, and now. The final straw was him SMILING when shaking hands with gollum after the game. That and saying we had turned in a 'good performance' in his post match interview! Seriously, he's getting worse than Houllier in 03/04, was very surprised that he didn't say we had more shots on target than the blueshite.

Seriously, he needs to go, and now. The final straw was him SMILING when shaking hands with gollum after the game. That and saying we had turned in a 'good performance' in his post match interview! Seriously, he's getting worse than Houllier in 03/04, was very surprised that he didn't say we had more shots on target than the blueshite.

That's because he can't count. He didn't even know how many games we'd lost this season.

There's more against Roy than for him after that. I was on the fence until today. There was a point where i couldn't tell where half the player's were meant to be playing?.

We had a decent team out today that looked like they don't know what to do on the pitch. I have to put that down to the manager.