You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No to the gate. No to just a card. Although I'm secretly hating this bitch I'd suggest something like a spa package that includes a massage. If you're only going 40-60 quid it's no on any kind of gift cards. Think ds is somewhat on the right track. Is there anything in particular she likes? Apart from your privates I mean.

No to the gate. No to just a card. Although I'm secretly hating this bitch I'd suggest something like a spa package that includes a massage. If you're only going 40-60 quid it's no on any kind of gift cards. Think ds is somewhat on the right track. Is there anything in particular she likes? Apart from your privates I mean.

im gonna hazard a quess and say she likes to spend fellas wages for them

dont they all??? :lol:

She said she only wanted a card but I reckon that's jive, seriously what do I get her ?, I don't really want to spend more than 50-60 beans.

Averaging a tenner a week, she'll be looking forward to christmas.

I'm with the perfume and flowers brigade. 6 weeks isn't that long, if you're still together by cristmas you can put a bit more effort into it.

Get her a few little bits. One big, expensive present after six weeks might seem too keen. You could go for, say, a small bottle of perfume (or eau de'toilette), a nice bottle of wine/champagne depending on her taste, and maybe an inexpensive-but-charming bracelet or pair of earrings. That way you've covered a few bases and if one of the present's misses, maybe another will hit. Plus, she'll probably enjoy the surprise of opening the gifts as much as anything and it's not as much pressure as a single 'big' gift i.e a sixty quid necklace - especially if she doesn't like it.

Presentation of the gifts, above all, is key. Get some nice wrapping paper, one of those big gift bags to put it all in and maybe whack a cheeky ribbon on there. She'll love it. Or hate it, in which case it'll be over. I'm sorry mate. I don't think she was the one anyway.

Zing!

Monty knows the score.

I took these 3 girls, 2 were lesbians, to the lake for a midnight picnic where I let off chinese lanterns and floated those gay little candles and we drank fine Sardinian wine and listened to Air.

All 3 described it as the most romantic thing they had ever done and I was rewarded with some nude streaking and booby touch. From a Lesbian.

So get some nice ice cream or something.

article-18674550-7014293.jpg

Unless you're that guy (or girl, I'm still not fully convinced) then don't get her a bag or shoes.

Its easy mate you just get the weirdest lucking fucker you can find. and also ask the shop keeper.