You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sebastian Leto

RedinSweden

Scored the winner in the Greek cup final at the weekend for Panathanaikos, who also won the league, so he has now won the double twice in a row with two different teams.

I work with an Aris Thessaloniki who lost the final. He said he is a twat. I think he may be a little biased.

We sold him right?

Has he got a proper passport yet, or he is still using the one that had been completed in crayon.

I don't think the Greek government can afford anything other than the crayon ones nowadays.

sell em Plessis and they will go for a tripple next year.

According to the Echo tonight the new AEK Athens chairman wants talks with Liverpool with a view to securing Nemeth, Plessis, El Zhar and Mavinga on loan for the whole of next season.

They can have Plessis and El Zhar, but Nemeth should be brought back for next season and Mavinga should be taught how to play 'the Liverpool way' like it used to be!

Scored the winner in the Greek cup final at the weekend for Panathanaikos, who also won the league, so he has now won the double twice in a row with two different teams.

I work with an Aris Thessaloniki who lost the final. He said he is a twat. I think he may be a little biased.

I say sign him up!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-ZsefcG-0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-ZsefcG-0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Those Pana fans must love him, he has a lot of youtube vids, we sold him didn't we?