You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland Match Thread (17th October 2009)

Herp McDerp

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your gona fit right in with some on here:whistle:

I do like johnson and, in an ideal world where we had lots of money, i wouldn't have said anythin, but i think we needed another striker. We'll see what january brings but i do think johnson is a quality addition, given our current financial situation i feel the money should have been spent elsewhere.

I am forever the pessimist. Sunderland 1 Liverpool 0 We huff and puff but create nothing.

I think we will score, its not that end of the pitch that worries me and I never thought id say that about a rafa team

Be Intersting to see if Rafa has the bottle to drop Carra to Make way for Agger

478897-voronin_280_1189850056_large.jpg

I think I can calm everyones nerves by saying Voronin got injuried during the internationals as well. He was on the bench aganst England, but picked up a knock before the match against Andorra and could`nt play.

Not sure how long he will be out, we can only hope he`ll be ready for the mancs, or we`re doomed...

Given our current form I think we may be fortunate to get a draw out of this now. Last season, you could have expected to be optomistic about the result but we were flying then.

Not now unfortunately.

Your bonkers mate

we certainly werent flying it was our first game of the season and they were the better team until Torres scored

So to say we were flying then is a total rewrite of history

_____________________Reina______________________

Johnson_________Carra______Skrtel__________Dossena

_______________Masch_____Lucas__________________

Babel_______________Yossi____________________Riera

____________________Kuyt________________________

I think it will be or swap Kuyt with Babel

_____________________Reina______________________

Johnson_________Carra______Skrtel__________Dossena

_______________Masch_____Lucas__________________

Babel_______________Yossi____________________Riera

____________________Kuyt________________________

I think it will be or swap Kuyt with Babel

Just when I thought we'd be limp going forward out best attacking player returns.

Andrea 'Wrap It Up' Dossena

I reckon Dossena will start he is a great attacking option got a bad feeling we will underestimate them. They are a good team now i fear our defence wont be up to the job.

I'm never usually a fan of three at the back, but given our injury problems plus our defensive issues against a side with a pair of in-form forwards with power, pace and aerial ability, I reckon today might the day to go with it. Is Dirk fit, though?

Pepe

Skrtel Carra Agger

Johnson Mascherano Speo Lucas Aurelio

Yossi Dirk/Babel