You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Deeply irritating people

Remmie

People who work for their family firm always seem to annoy me. Now I understand there is nothing against employing family members and we would all look after our own given the chance, but these people tend to fall into two categories;

Those who are borderline unemployable, there is a reason why you got your mum’s old job, through fucking pity...

David-Cameron.jpg

good pick...was his mother-in-law who got him his job but still...

A fella we work with is the biggest fucking idiot I have met. He isn't even cards in with us, he is only a contractor but he has a fucking opinion on everything.

He is one of these fucking mugs who follows the fucking crowd. We have quite a few lads in work and we all seem to have started taking the gym a bit seriously. Hence this fucking victim joining in, buying all these fucking supplements but still drinking beer and eating chips at home. As all the lads have dropped weight and put muscle on in the last three months, this fucking gimp looks the same.

I can't wait until I leave and I don't have to be civil with him. I can tell him to go and fuck himself.

A real bugbear of mine at the moment is telling colleagues something only for them to phrase it slightly differently 10 minutes later and try to make out they are really intelligent and letting me in on a secret.

I hear that, another one of mine is when you tell people, who you work with something but then they tell it, like several minutes later, but pretend it was them who came up with it, keep that between me and you though.

• 2 weeks later...

I have mentioned this before on another thread. My biggest gripe at the moment is lads, especially young lads who see being from a perceived rough area as a badge of honour and that anyone who is from a decent area as a 'soft cunt'.

It just hinders your job opportunities and any efforts towards social mobility, you thick twat. You don't even know your fucking drug dealing heroes who are ruining your community.

I have mentioned this before on another thread. My biggest gripe at the moment is lads, especially young lads who see being from a perceived rough area as a badge of honour and that anyone who is from a decent area as a 'soft cunt'.

It just hinders your job opportunities and any efforts towards social mobility, you thick twat. You don't even know your fucking drug dealing heroes who are ruining your community.

1:25 onwards....

[YOUTUBE]TV2v37u39NY[/YOUTUBE]

Ben "Fucking" Fogle I cannot stand the guy, he constantly tries to be a do gooding cunt always helping out charity and being an all-round prick. Whether it was his solem salute to the queen during the shite jubilee coverage and all manner of other twatish PR ingratiating bullshit he's involved in.

search%3Fq%3Dben%2Bfogle%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

His latest gambit is to swim across the Atlantic, well sir I hope you get mauled by seal lions and fuck me they'd have to kill him otherwise he'd do a help the heroes cross country walk on the stumps of his legs after they'd been eaten off.

How come the bell end got to carry the Olympic torch? Was he representing all those hard pressed upper class dickhead tv presenters?

I think the thing that really grates is that he is a non entity with a posh accent and got his opportunity in life purely via nepotistic means. But in this vacuous gulf he has filled it up with "worthy bullshit".

Why doesn’t the bellend really do what he wants that is become a Tory party councillor who spends all their budget on a home for sick dogs that have royalist rosettes pinned to them, whilst ignoring everyone else in the most unctuous cunty manner imaginable, but making sure that they knew he'd been nice enough to talk to them.

Now some will think he sees not too bad and he's just trying to help out for charity... get tae, he's a total and utter dick and I reserve the right to find him deeply irritating whilst also perhaps being morally wrong and slightly mentally disturbed.

If I had won the lottery as opposed to those two fat ingrates I would have hired a U-boat for a day and a skiff. Put Thatcher, McKenzie, Jeremy Hunt, Michael McIntyre, Fogel and anyone else who the GF wanted on the skiff and torpedo it whilst yelling Fantastisch! at the top of my lungs.

search%3Fq%3Du%2Bboat%2Bcaptain%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

Ben "Fucking" Fogle I cannot stand the guy, he constantly tries to be a do gooding cunt always helping out charity and being an all-round prick. Whether it was his solem salute to the queen during the shite jubilee coverage and all manner of other twatish PR ingratiating bullshit he's involved in.

search%3Fq%3Dben%2Bfogle%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

His latest gambit is to swim across the Atlantic, well sir I hope you get mauled by seal lions and fuck me they'd have to kill him otherwise he'd do a help the heroes cross country walk on the stumps of his legs after they'd been eaten off.

How come the bell end got to carry the Olympic torch? Was he representing all those hard pressed upper class dickhead tv presenters?

I think the thing that really grates is that he is a non entity with a posh accent and got his opportunity in life purely via nepotistic means. But in this vacuous gulf he has filled it up with "worthy bullshit".

Why doesn’t the bellend really do what he wants that is become a Tory party councillor who spends all their budget on a home for sick dogs that have royalist rosettes pinned to them, whilst ignoring everyone else in the most unctuous cunty manner imaginable, but making sure that they knew he'd been nice enough to talk to them.

Now some will think he sees not too bad and he's just trying to help out for charity... get tae, he's a total and utter dick and I reserve the right to find him deeply irritating whilst also perhaps being morally wrong and slightly mentally disturbed.

If I had won the lottery as opposed to those two fat ingrates I would have hired a U-boat for a day and a skiff. Put Thatcher, McKenzie, Jeremy Hunt, Michael McIntyre, Fogel and anyone else who the GF wanted on the skiff and torpedo it whilst yelling Fantastisch! at the top of my lungs.

search%3Fq%3Du%2Bboat%2Bcaptain%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

I think you're jealous cos he was banging Kate Humble.

Just bought a car and some tit has pinched a bit of trim off it, no doubt for their own car. A common problem on the Fiesta is the trim around the door.

I can laugh about it as my Dad can sort it for me, but you can't have fuck all in this city. I refuse to pay good money for a car as it would only get ruined.

People who brag about saving money booking holidays. My brother went to las Vegas a few years ago and said I got ripped off by paying 250 quid more than him. What he failed to realise was that I went for 3 more days than him and got a direct flight. Being the stingy twat that he is he only went for 4 days and went Manchester to Philadelphia then Chicago to Seattle then to Vegas. He was jet lagged to fuck and tired for the whole holiday then when he got home he stayed in bed for 3 days cos he was tired.

A guy in work does a similar thing every year, he'll get 2 flights to Spain or Italy just to save 20 or 30 quid then make out he is Michael Palin. Took his kids to Florida last year and did the ultimate mingebag holiday. They flew on Ryanair to Dublin then to Atlanta then Orlando saving about 150 quid overall. If anyone has been on holiday with their kids you'll know the last thing you want to be doing is prolonging their travel as they get tired and stressed. He went with a friend and his family and they shared a 2 week park pass between them so one week they would be on rides having a great time, the week after they'd be sitting round doing fuck all. Funniest thing about it was that Ryanair charged him a fuckin fortune for taking loads of luggage so his vasco da gama trip cost him even more than flying direct and paying for a 2 week park pass!

I can't see this on here but I refuse to believe Doctors receptionists havn't got a mention yet. Fucking horrible nazi slags they are.

Phoned up this afternoon to make an appointment for a guy in work, conversation went like this;

Me: Please can I make an emergency appointment for this afternoon.

Cunt: We allocate all our available appointments for the day each morning between 8.30 and 9.30.

Me: I understand that but I am asking for an emergency appointment, for this afternoon.

Cunt: You'll have to phone back tomorrow morning for an appointment if it isn't an emergency.

Me: It is an emergency and that is why I have requested an appointment for this afternoon.

Cunt: Can you tell me the nature of the problem?

Me: Yes, it is an emergency and the gentleman needs to see a GP this afternoon.

Cunt: I need to know the nature of the problem.

Me: No you do not. It is a problem that requires a GP appointment this afternoon, I refuse to discuss a medical condition with a receptionist.

Cunt: (Spitting through her teeth) 4.45?

Me: That's perfect, thank you for your help.

I can't see this on here but I refuse to believe Doctors receptionists havn't got a mention yet. Fucking horrible nazi slags they are.

Phoned up this afternoon to make an appointment for a guy in work' date=' conversation went like this;

Me: Please can I make an emergency appointment for this afternoon.

Cunt: We allocate all our available appointments for the day each morning between 8.30 and 9.30.

Me: I understand that but I am asking for an emergency appointment, for this afternoon.

Cunt: You'll have to phone back tomorrow morning for an appointment if it isn't an emergency.

Me: It is an emergency and that is why I have requested an appointment for this afternoon.

Cunt: Can you tell me the nature of the problem?

Me: Yes, it is an emergency and the gentleman needs to see a GP this afternoon.

Cunt: I need to know the nature of the problem.

Me: No you do not. It is a problem that requires a GP appointment this afternoon, I refuse to discuss a medical condition with a receptionist.

Cunt: (Spitting through her teeth) 4.45?

Me: That's perfect, thank you for your help.[/quote']

That's an excellent shout.

I've actually recently changed the GP that diagnosed my mothers pregnancy on me, and who I used for 30 years because of his cunt receptionist.

It seemed getting sick on an hour that didn't suit her fucking ego didn't wash with her.

Cunty geebag!

That's an excellent shout.

I've actually recently changed the GP that diagnosed my mothers pregnancy on me, and who I used for 30 years because of his cunt receptionist.

It seemed getting sick on an hour that didn't suit her fucking ego didn't wash with her.

Cunty geebag!

The power trip on them is fucking remarkable.