You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football opinion amnesty thread

RedinSweden

18 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

Not Suarez. He's nowhere near the force of nature he was when he was here. Obviously he's still amazing but the energy levels are nothing like what they used to be.

Coutinho would be good backup for Mane in like league cup and FA cup games though yeah.

Suarez has got 2 more seasons in him and would definitely get goals in this side. Not as a regular starter though. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I’d happily see Suarez and Coutinho back at the club. Imagine adding them two to this squad..... 

I'd have them, but it would have to be ridiculously cheap. I want Barcelona to be embarrassed when they think about buying players off us again. 

8 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I'd have them, but it would have to be ridiculously cheap. I want Barcelona to be embarrassed when they think about buying players off us again. 

I think we have been mugged off enough by Barca . Do we really want to see Luis’s legs go in a Liverpool shirt? 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He's not worth the hassle. Great player but would disrupt our team spirit and age would be a major factor,never mind price.

Assuming hypothetically he did come back then I wouldn't primarily be concerned he would be a disruptive influence. The fact he wouldn't be the first name in the team sheet would, i'm sure be spelt out to him beforehand. I don't think he would stay fit in the PL now and his fee and wages would be considerable. In addition the press will be looking for anything to hang him for so yes a big hassle factor involved too. He's just fishing which you cant blame him for as Barca will be looking to move him on soon .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ha ha. To be honest, I was half asleep yesterday afternoon and it didn’t register that it was an amnesty thread.

False. You negged me because I make you mad on the internet. I get it, most people can't stand me being right all the time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

False. You negged me because I make you mad on the internet. I get it, most people can't stand me being right all the time.

You make me so angry I can’t sleep at night. The fear of you handing me my arse means I stay awake, pacing the floor. I’ve worn holes in the carpets in every room.

• Upvote 5