You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Baconface mouthing off again.. what a cunt!

fowler9

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just managed his team to a hat trick of league titles. Not bad for someone of whom the game is passing by!

I don't for one second buy into the "greatest manager ever" shite about him. Two European Cups in eighteen attempts with the backing he's had proves, without question, that his tactical awareness against the very best was very much lacking, but I think you may be going a bit far in your rant.

He's just managed his team to a hat trick of league titles. Not bad for someone of whom the game is passing by!

I don't for one second buy into the "greatest manager ever" shite about him. Two European Cups in eighteen attempts with the backing he's had proves, without question, that his tactical awareness against the very best was very much lacking, but I think you may be going a bit far in your rant.

He has created an institution that manages its self without him having to heavily impact on proceedings.

Alas you are right though, I might not have a leg to stand on.

The modern game has passed him by. He is but a passanger now with no input into his club whatsoever. He is not a tactical manager, doesnt know how to manager world stars and doesnt have an eye for young talent.

Rant over.

Pure shit lad. The game may change but the fundamentals and mental requirements remain the same. Mr Ferguson knows what it takes to win Leagues and as a result it is ingrained in vast majority of mediocre players in that dressing room. In any other club Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Brown, O'Shea etc would be widely viewed as very average players whereas they are repeated league winners under Ferguson and darlings of the media in most cases.

Pure shit lad. The game may change but the fundamentals and mental requirements remain the same. Mr Ferguson knows what it takes to win Leagues and as a result it is ingrained in vast majority of mediocre players in that dressing room. In any other club Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Brown, O'Shea etc would be widely viewed as very average players whereas they are repeated league winners under Ferguson and darlings of the media in most cases.

Its why it to prove his down fall.

I know I am fighting a losing battle here and to be quite fair I know what Ferguson did and still does for Manchester United, what I said I said half joking, but I think its valid.

Taking an extreme example here, but if Daglish were to be made Liverpool manager, do you think he would win the league since he won it with us in times gone by?

The modern game has passed him by. He is but a passanger now with no input into his club whatsoever. He is not a tactical manager, doesnt know how to manager world stars and doesnt have an eye for young talent.

Rant over.

It's not a rant.

It's possibly the stupidest post I've ever seen.

Warmest congratulations.

Not really related, but I'm not starting a new thread for this. We should loan Babel to these cunts for a week, I'd actually be interested in the birdbrain's tweets than.

Nani said that "for now I am not considering" leaving Old Trafford. He also spoke about Ferguson's relationship with the players and displays of anger. He said he had been on the receiving end of the manager's rage.

"Hell, yeah. He goes: 'Nani, how could you miss this or this?' No one is safe in the pitch. He treats all the players as equals. Even Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville get it but it takes longer with them because they are more experienced.

"And it is always with 'Fuck this' and 'Fuck that' back and forth. He is a very complicated guy, very complicated and he is tough. If things are OK, he will be OK. But if there is anything he believed to be wrong, you are screwed. He can go from complimenting you to just plain trashing you in a matter of minutes."

Its why it to prove his down fall.

I know I am fighting a losing battle here and to be quite fair I know what Ferguson did and still does for Manchester United, what I said I said half joking, but I think its valid.

Taking an extreme example here, but if Daglish were to be made Liverpool manager, do you think he would win the league since he won it with us in times gone by?

The time gone by in Kenny's case is 20 years, Ferguson won the last 3 leagues on the spin. Keep on diggin that hole.

It's not a rant.

It's possibly the stupidest post I've ever seen.

Warmest congratulations.

Night follows day.

Brendan I know Ferguson is an excellent manager, I know he's had successful teams and I know he's done it for a long, long time.

But can you please just count to 10 and refrain from posting when someone is even remotely critical of him.

Just take your own advice, he the Utd manager, whatever shit we throw at the senile, demented old cunt is probably right. And even when it blatantly isn't, it doesn't matter because he's the Utd manager.

There is no doubt that he has an excellent domestic record, not so hot in Europe. But his general disrespect for officials is actually worsening. He has made disparaging remarks about Wiley, Marriner and, most recently, Martin Atkinson after games in which United fell below par in performance and result.

This is not a man who is pushing for improved officiating throughout the game for the benefit of all, this is man who looks for excuses for his and his teams shortcomings when they have been out thought and out fought. He can't attack the opposition for doing a better job than him and his, so he lashes out at the referee.

He invents reasons for his tantrums; Wiley being "unfit" and Marriner being "inexperienced" were accusations from a deranged mind, unable to cope with the reality that he isn't as infallible as he believed. It's complete disrespect masquerading as a 'cause'. The FA should see through the nonsense and just ban the man.

And he wears a big, adult nappy 'cos he's lost control of his bowels as well. The Excrement Factor.