You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arrogant, mendacious duplictious twat calls City arrogant

Kevin D

Saw this on the Mirror just now. I know it's been said before but I think it should be said as frequently as possible - Mr.Ferguson is an utter cunt and I hate him.

Sir Alex Ferguson has launched a blistering attack on Manchester City – branding the Blues a “small club” who are “arrogant and stupid”.

The Manchester United manager intensified the animosity between the city’s two clubs in a stunning interview with Sunday Mirror Sport during his club’s pre-season tour of the Far East.

Ferguson brutally dismissed City’s chances of breaking into the top four, despite their £100million summer spending spree.

And the most successful manager in Old Trafford history erupted with fury when he was asked about the poster campaign launched by City following Carlos Tevez’s decision to snub United for their local rivals.

A prominent city-centre billboard says “Welcome to Manchester” under a sky-blue graphic of the Argentine striker.

That has angered both Ferguson and some United fans, who were upset last year by a billboard propaganda push by the Eastlands marketing men which carried the message “This is our City”.

United’s fans feel it only fuels the perception that while United have the worldwide fame, Manchester itself belongs to City.

Ferguson showed he is not immune to the jibes by saying: “The billboard? It’s City isn’t it?

“They are a small club, with a small mentality.

“All they can talk about is Manchester United. That’s all they’ve ever done and they can’t get away from it.

“What they are doing now is just stupid.

“That arrogance will be rewarded in the right way. It is a go at us. That’s the only thing it is.

“They think taking Tevez away from Manchester United is a triumph.

“It is poor stuff, although I thought he would go to City a long time ago.”

Ferguson was equally scathing about City’s bid to break into the big time.

He believes that players such as Tevez and Emmanuel Adebayor have moved to Eastlands only for the money.

And Ferguson believes Aston Villa’s Martin O’Neill, David Moyes of Everton and Tottenham’s Harry Redknapp could beat Mark Hughes into the top four at the expense of Arsenal next season.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Ferguson said: “Players have gone to City because of the money, although I suppose it doesn’t really matter how you get them there.

“I am not saying the signings they have made are different to any other players, but when someone offers you more money that becomes a big attraction to people nowadays.

“That is the reason they have gone there. City will want to have a crack at the top four, of course, but it is not easy.

“The top four has been established for quite a while and you don’t expect Liverpool or Chelsea to die, so the one who has the challenge is Arsene Wenger.

“I know he doesn’t have the money at Arsenal.

“How he uses that £25m he got for Adebayor will be very, very interesting.”

Ferguson added: “Arsenal will have a big test all right, but it might not come from Manchester City.

“The job that Martin O’Neill did at Aston Villa last year until his squad started to tire was fantastic.

“He used the same players all the time because he has a small squad, but if he can make it bigger then who knows?

“Martin is a good manager.

“Harry Redknapp is a good manager and David Moyes is improving all the time.

“They will all have something to say about the top four.

“It will not be easy for City and, for me, they don’t even come into the equation at all.

“I don’t look upon City as a challenge.

“Do you know what City’s biggest triumph will be this season? I’ll tell you – it’s getting all those players to actually go there.

“They might not get beyond that.”

His complete lack of self-awareness is nothing short of stunning. He called Rafa arrogant for saying far less about Everton. I can't wait untill he goes.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from today's Guardian

Ferguson did not make much of that, but now, perhaps because of his conflict with Rafael Benítez – whom he very rarely calls "Rafa" – he does sound enticed by the prospect of overtaking them. "There is a record there to be achieved, just as we have won the FA Cup more times than anyone else. But Liverpool winning the European Cup five times doesn't concern me. We have won it three times and had a chance of a fourth, but we will have another, you can be sure of that."

Ferguson claims Benítez, whom many Premier League managers consider aloof, is obsessed with him rather than the other way round. "I have never said a word about him. The only time I responded was when he made that gesture with Sam Allardyce [the crossing of the hands to suggest that Liverpool's game with Blackburn was won the moment they went two goals up].

"There was no doubt he was doing that. Liverpool were too quick to come out and respond that he was signalling they should take a free-kick a different way. That was bollocks. Absolute bollocks."

The old geezer is slowly losing it

But Liverpool winning the European Cup five times doesn't concern me. We have won it three times and had a chance of a fourth, but we will have another, you can be sure of that."

right if it don't concern him why is he talking about it the gin soaked old cunt

"There was no doubt he was doing that. Liverpool were too quick to come out and respond that he was signalling they should take a free-kick a different way. That was bollocks. Absolute bollocks."

The old geezer is slowly losing it

Wow, that arrogant cunt can't just admit he was wrong and 'Liverpool were too quick to come out and respond', it was at least half a week before Sammy came out and laughed at the sad bitter wankers.

Saw this on the Mirror just now. I know it's been said before but I think it should be said as frequently as possible - Mr.Ferguson is an utter cunt and I hate him.

Sir Alex Ferguson has launched a blistering attack on Manchester City – branding the Blues a “small club” who are “arrogant and stupid”.

The Manchester United manager intensified the animosity between the city’s two clubs in a stunning interview with Sunday Mirror Sport during his club’s pre-season tour of the Far East.

Ferguson brutally dismissed City’s chances of breaking into the top four, despite their £100million summer spending spree.

And the most successful manager in Old Trafford history erupted with fury when he was asked about the poster campaign launched by City following Carlos Tevez’s decision to snub United for their local rivals.

A prominent city-centre billboard says “Welcome to Manchester” under a sky-blue graphic of the Argentine striker.

That has angered both Ferguson and some United fans, who were upset last year by a billboard propaganda push by the Eastlands marketing men which carried the message “This is our City”.

United’s fans feel it only fuels the perception that while United have the worldwide fame, Manchester itself belongs to City.

Ferguson showed he is not immune to the jibes by saying: “The billboard? It’s City isn’t it?

“They are a small club, with a small mentality.

“All they can talk about is Manchester United. That’s all they’ve ever done and they can’t get away from it.

“What they are doing now is just stupid.

“That arrogance will be rewarded in the right way. It is a go at us. That’s the only thing it is.

“They think taking Tevez away from Manchester United is a triumph.

“It is poor stuff, although I thought he would go to City a long time ago.”

Ferguson was equally scathing about City’s bid to break into the big time.

He believes that players such as Tevez and Emmanuel Adebayor have moved to Eastlands only for the money.

And Ferguson believes Aston Villa’s Martin O’Neill, David Moyes of Everton and Tottenham’s Harry Redknapp could beat Mark Hughes into the top four at the expense of Arsenal next season.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Ferguson said: “Players have gone to City because of the money, although I suppose it doesn’t really matter how you get them there.

“I am not saying the signings they have made are different to any other players, but when someone offers you more money that becomes a big attraction to people nowadays.

“That is the reason they have gone there. City will want to have a crack at the top four, of course, but it is not easy.

“The top four has been established for quite a while and you don’t expect Liverpool or Chelsea to die, so the one who has the challenge is Arsene Wenger.

“I know he doesn’t have the money at Arsenal.

“How he uses that £25m he got for Adebayor will be very, very interesting.”

Ferguson added: “Arsenal will have a big test all right, but it might not come from Manchester City.

“The job that Martin O’Neill did at Aston Villa last year until his squad started to tire was fantastic.

“He used the same players all the time because he has a small squad, but if he can make it bigger then who knows?

“Martin is a good manager.

“Harry Redknapp is a good manager and David Moyes is improving all the time.

“They will all have something to say about the top four.

“It will not be easy for City and, for me, they don’t even come into the equation at all.

“I don’t look upon City as a challenge.

“Do you know what City’s biggest triumph will be this season? I’ll tell you – it’s getting all those players to actually go there.

“They might not get beyond that.”

His complete lack of self-awareness is nothing short of stunning. He called Rafa arrogant for saying far less about Everton. I can't wait untill he goes.

That's fucking brilliant though, now THAT'S what I call a dig! I think we should have a whip round and get ourselves a poster campaign for when our 'neighbours' aren't our neighbours anymore.

As for the alcoholic twat, I really don't give a flying fuck what he says anymore. I just hope him and the 'Lead Lady' (can't call her Iron anymore she's too old and soft) die on the same day, I'm gonna have me some piss up if that happens, I may even make it a week of 'mourning'.

Out of order planning a party for his death! I think he talks a load of shit as well, but wishing death on him is too far, and it's an example of forums getting carried away.

By the way, I agree with the whip round for the one city one club boards.

what does duplictious mean??

duplicity

One entry found.

Main Entry:

du·plic·i·ty Listen to the pronunciation of duplicity

Pronunciation:

\du̇-ˈpli-sə-tē also dyu̇-\

Function:

noun

Inflected Form(s):

plural du·plic·i·ties

Etymology:

Middle English duplicite, from Middle French, from Late Latin duplicitat-, duplicitas, from Latin duplex

Date:

15th century

1: contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action ; especially : the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action

2: the quality or state of being double or twofold

3: the technically incorrect use of two or more distinct items (as claims, charges, or defenses) in a single legal action

4: is the simultaneous perception of two images of a single object usually resulting from the excessive consumption of whiskey

He is such a bellend. You cant argue with his achievements but the double standards are laughable.

Man City small club? I bet Mark Hughes wont even stand up for himself, he'll be too busy drawing straws with Moyes and Fat Sam to see who has the pleasure of letting Ferguson come inside them.

I wish Journo's werent so scared of him and just lay him out for the bitter and sadistic man he is, whats he going to do ban the all?