You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok, I've been wanting to check this out for quite a while now. A few people have said I'd dig it and I've got nothing to do for the rest of today...

So, is it recommended and is there anywhere online that I can steal it from from the 1st episode onwards?

Regards,

Christopher.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question.

If I was to download the same torrent, in 720p HD, how would I watch it? I have an HD TV but not an HD capable laptop.

Copy it to an external hard-drive and plug it into your Xbox, providing you have a HDMI cable for your laptop you can watch it HD.

Nearly done... does the miniseries require any advance knowledge or can I get straight into it?

Nope the miniseries should explain the whole situation for the show perfectly.

You'll probably want to get into the first series right after the mini-series. I'd get that a downloadin' as well.

No, dude... it's a .avi. It opens in VLC, with audio, but the picture lags to the point of not being there. Sucks.

I put .avis on a memory stick straight into the xbox - tried that rather than faffing with the laptop? Or does that negate the HD element?

I put .avis on a memory stick straight into the xbox - tried that rather than faffing with the laptop? Or does that negate the HD element?

Usually, I do the same, but the Xbox just wasn't handling the file at all. Unsupported codec, so I just downloaded the SD version instead.