You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon start with season 1.

Don't know how to say this without sounding like a twat, but I reckon season 1, 2, 3, followed by 4!

Twats.

Chronologically Razor takes place just before the end of season 2, so I guess you can watch it just before the end of season 2 or after season 2 if you really want.

I asked because firstly the miniseries through me out, then Razor did and then a friend told me there are some web episodes or something? Isn't there another movie, too?

I got that boxset on Friday from HMV for £35, on the recommendation of two workmates who had raved about it. Can't believe the amount of nobheads on amazon getting all uppity because it misses out the second half of the final season. 20 discs, 3 & 1/2 seasons plus the three hour mini-series and feature length "razor" is pretty good value in my book. Finished the mini-series already, well impressed so far. Still trying to work out what that english guy has been in before though...

EDIT : Just Wiki'd him (James Callis) and nothing springs to mind. It's doing my head in.

I got that boxset on Friday from HMV for £35, on the recommendation of two workmates who had raved about it. Can't believe the amount of nobheads on amazon getting all uppity because it misses out the second half of the final season. 20 discs, 3 & 1/2 seasons plus the three hour mini-series and feature length "razor" is pretty good value in my book. Finished the mini-series already, well impressed so far. Still trying to work out what that english guy has been in before though...

He was in Soldier Soldier.

No, that was another actor. But they do look and sound bloody alike though.

I'm somewhere in season 4. The first 2 seasons were brilliant but now it's all going a bit weird. Not entirely in a good way.

Your right I posted that and thought he must be bloody old then and googled it. They are quite similar though... maybe he is a real life Cylon? Stock up your tinned food!

He is a good actor that Gaius. According to Wiki he was in Bridjet Jones Diary too.

James Callis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first two seasons are amazing but I liked seasons 3&4 they alude to it all so wasnt that weird.

web episodes aren't needed, I haven't seen them and you couldn't view them outside of north america anyway. mini-series is/was the pilot. there is a new movie coming out sometime called The Plan which is just about their plan or some carp.

phil.

you seem to be the forum expert on these matters - do you (and the others) have access to fox tv ?

the reason i ask is that i worked on a pilot for a new sci-fi show last summer called 'virtuality'. it was created by the same guy who did BSG (ron moore).

io9 - Ron Moore's VR Masterpiece Virtuality Finally Gets An Airdate - Virtuality

i spent the summer designing the interiors of the spacecraft (phaeton). it doesn't sound like it has a great long-term future, but the two-hour pilot airs on july 4th......thought you might be interested.

I have heard about it cause I am a fan of Mr Moores work, thats pretty awesome.

From what I know its on Fox, so I'd be surprised if it lasted. Sci-Fi tends to get boned on Fox.

The concept doesn't sound too hot, but I didn't watch Battlestar until season 3 and that was cause I saw he was the main guy behind it.

yeah, it's a shame it will likely get trashed.

apparently, the execs at fox were not on board with the idea of a homosexual relationship in the show.

it was fun working on the sets though - really enjoyed it. i wish i could post some images, but i could get shot for doing so.