You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some cunt thinks he's funny

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way that someone who is actually using that number permently sent does txts round to alot of people. It would be suicide considering phones can be traced by cops so easy, I say its nicked and someone is just been a cunt sending the txts. If you find out who is the registered owner i would not chin him as i doubt he one who sent them.

But if you find out the cunt who actually sent it i would suggest tar and feddering him before fucking him in the river mersey.

That's exactly what I thought. I'd be very surprised if it is his own phone. May even be someones phone that he wants to piss off. I'd be carefull before you go full on. A phone call to the number in 2 days pretending you've got a wrong number might be the way to go. Take it from there.

That's exactly what I thought. I'd be very surprised if it is his own phone. May even be someones phone that he wants to piss off. I'd be carefull before you go full on. A phone call to the number in 2 days pretending you've got a wrong number might be the way to go. Take it from there.

Guilty by association

If the phone doesn't belong to the person who sent it, they'll at least know that person

Guest Francie Brady
Guilty by association

If the phone doesn't belong to the person who sent it, they'll at least know that person

Not if its been knicked though.

I hate to sound all sensible and stuff, but just ignore the pathetic cunt!

See I can see your point, and normally I would agree

But this has crossed the line

Guilty by association

Very true. And I'm all for these cunts getting theres, but I'm just thinking about sending threats. If it's not the person then they'll be sent straight to the police, and then the person sending the threats is in the shite. I'd rather the cunt was confronted, even over the phone, and once he replies that is was him (probably by telling the caller to fuck off in a broad Manc accent) THEN we can hammer the cunt from every angle.

Guest Francie Brady
Why hasn't it been barred then?

Good point.

Has the txt been sent to many others do ye know and if it has how the person got your numbers , surely to god if the person knew you and the others he sent it to he would realise hes fucked when hes caught.

I hope ye get to the bottom of it and batter the cunt.

There is no way that someone who is actually using that number permently sent does txts round to alot of people. It would be suicide considering phones can be traced by cops so easy, I say its nicked and someone is just been a cunt sending the txts. If you find out who is the registered owner i would not chin him as i doubt he one who sent them.

But if you find out the cunt who actually sent it i would suggest tar and feddering him before fucking him in the river mersey.

What exactly would that Involve ?? coating him with tar and then forcing him to watch a compilation of Roger Fedderer's back catalog ???