You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

To be honest I wouldn't mind it if all of them fucked off...

Parry, Moores, Hicks, Gillett, Rafa... The whole lot.

This club deserves so much better than their constant off-the-field bickering and in-fighting.

It pains me to say this but the Liverpool I'm seeing today doesn't even remotely resemble the Liverpool we were so used to seeing before. I used to be proud of The Liverpool Way. I used to relate to this club. Now what do we see? Nothing but selfishness, greed and personal agendas... All being played out in front of our eyes.

Why does the club deserve so much better?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to complain about the team selection, but the substitutions were wrong, in my opinion. Can anyone tell me what minute El Zhar came on and what minute Babel came on?

It's sad that El Zhar can get a game for us. Do we really not have anyone better to bring off the bench?

I'm not going to complain about the team selection, but the substitutions were wrong, in my opinion. Can anyone tell me what minute El Zhar came on and what minute Babel came on?

It's sad that El Zhar can get a game for us. Do we really not have anyone better to bring off the bench?

63rd and 83rd respectively.

I can stand losing.But id rather loose playing decent football and be entertained like i have been by the Liverpool teams of the last 33 years.Not watching the rubbish that we have to put up with this season.Can you honestly tell me you have enjoyed watching the team this season because i'll tell you i haven't.Two years now I keep saying it will get better but it has'nt.Some of the players are below average and you live by your signings which in the whole have been poor.His time is up and he can take those two yanks with him.

Houlliers and Souness teams entertained you??

Easily pleased you.

I'm surprised that El Zhar came on in the 63rd minute. Seemed a lot later. He didn't play shite when he came on, I'm just annoyed that we don't have a better option than that. I blame money wasted on other players.

So Rafa should have brought on a player that he didn't sign? I thought El Zhar played well when he came on and added a bit of urgency to the attack.

So Rafa should have brought on a player that he didn't sign? I thought El Zhar played well when he came on and added a bit of urgency to the attack.

I'm just a bit pissed off that we lack that quality to bring off the bench. Like I said, I didn't think El Zhar had a bad game but, come on, he's not exactly what you would think of when you need to throw someone one to change a game.

Our squad lacks so much depth, compared to the mancs. When Rafa does leave, the new manager will have the same problems that Rafa had when Houllier left .ie. in terms of needing to shift a whole lot of deadwood and rebuild the squad.

Some people on here are negative twats with short, short memories. So sad calling for Rafa's head...if someone had told you at the beginning of the season we'd come 2nd in the league (*fingers crossed) you'd have taken that and been happy about it.

The Club is still growing and the simple fact that everyone is missing is that we dont have a squad big or good enough to beat Man Utd, and we wont win the league until we do.

for all the haters i say this...

Why don't u go and fuck off (back) down to London to support Chelsea if you don't like it

He's been on this forum a lot longer than one month under his previous username. I'm nearly certain of it.

Forgive my paranoia, but I hope you weren't implying that it was me. I may have my issues with you over the ATK thing, but that's as far as it goes.

If in doubt, ask Dave to check. Easily done.

some fans make me sick, giving up already? What were some of you like under Souness?

We are playing Madrid this week and are 7 points behind and we still have to go to OT.

Don't be so spoilt. Whoever leapfrogged from 4th to 1st? If we do come up short lets push on and win it next year not give up and sack the manager.

some fans make me sick, giving up already? What were some of you like under Souness?

We are playing Madrid this week and are 7 points behind and we still have to go to OT.

Don't be so spoilt. Whoever leapfrogged from 4th to 1st? If we do come up short lets push on and win it next year not give up and sack the manager.

What if we finish 4th this season?

It isn't outside the realms of possibility.

I'm just a bit pissed off that we lack that quality to bring off the bench. Like I said, I didn't think El Zhar had a bad game but, come on, he's not exactly what you would think of when you need to throw someone one to change a game.

Our squad lacks so much depth, compared to the mancs. When Rafa does leave, the new manager will have the same problems that Rafa had when Houllier left .ie. in terms of needing to shift a whole lot of deadwood and rebuild the squad.

Does it lack depth though Cain?

Look at the players out on loan, we dont know but I'm guessing Hammill or Anderson would be a better bet than El-Zhar.

Does it lack depth though Cain?

Look at the players out on loan, we dont know but I'm guessing Hammill or Anderson would be a better bet than El-Zhar.

I'm not going to lie and try and talk about those two. I haven't seen them play so I can't possibly comment.

But I'm pretty sure our squad lacks depth. Mancs have players like Tevez, Nani, Giggs, Fletcher, O'Shea on the bench. You may have a laugh at a few of them names, but looking at our bench yesterday I also had to laugh at some of the shite on it.