You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barry should tell o'neill he won't play well for villa

JMARKH

I would do this if I was in his situation, it may seem unproffesional but if he says something like "my head is not in the right place and I think my form will suffer causing my value to drop significantly" then it might shift o'neills stance.

In my junior football team, one lad was fed up because we were getting beat, so for the last 20 minutes he just sat in the centre circle with his arms folded.

If Barry did that he'd get his move.

Well in my junior team we were playing on Buckley Hill and had this right dirty horrible bastard playing for us. One time, he ran at the opposition fullback who was coming out of defence with the ball, Rob Jones style, this player ran at him, done a perfect roundhouse to the face of said player and then played the ball, carrying on as if nothing happend everyone looked at the ref who just said 'play on' and did that arm signal thing.

Anyway on this occasion said player had a bad hangover, as he did everyday, the game had started and was underway. This person was signalling over to the manager, right from the very begginning for the gaffer to take him off, as if injured but the bemused manager was having none of it and was on the other side of the pitch, which didn't help foster clear communication. Anyway after about 20 mins the player was still signalling to come off but we only had 11 players anyway, the gaffer shouted to 'wait til halftime' at which point the player just lost it. Walked off the pitch to the pitchside and onto a potatoe field right next to the pitch, crouched down and began having a shit. He'd needed a shit the whole time and was not prepared to wait any longer!

It all became clear to me at that point. We had to play on, a man down and struggling to concentrate with said player taking his time doing his business and a lot of laughter and audible gasps of shock. The gaffer just turned his back on it as if he was Alex Ferguson had just subbed Wayne R and Rooney had just stormed off down the tunnel. He felt he was better than that sort of thing, somehow.

Returning to our dirty freind, the next act was to wipe his arse, his ingenious method was to keep his shorts on bare arse. Then he found he could use his 'bills' to clear up any excess and burst into the changing room at full time in a rage at the manager not permitting him to re-enter the pitch after completing his jobbie and throwing his shorts at probably the only person who was playing that day who didn't realise he had wiped his arse on them. So that when the cruddy bills landed perfectly, covering his head whole, the lad just laughed in that nervous teenage way and made no effort to remove them right away, somehow beleiving that we were all laughing with him.

Until after about 30 seconds some spoiler shouted 'he's wiped his arse on them' and the usual 'eew' followed by them being thrown round the room at people until the 'dirty one' got really offended by it all for some reason and in his 3rd major rage of the day, threw them onto Buckley Hill changing rooms roof, in the manner that a schoolteacher confiscates a catapult, where they remain to this day.

It was possibly one of the greatest days of my life.

In a way I admire O`neil for taking a stand, but it`s obvious that the player wants a move and that we have made 4 offers for him now. O`neil is now just behaving like a petulant twat, so fuck him.

Barry should come out and say that his heart is set on a move and that he doesn`t think that Villa will give him the Champions League football that he wants.

That would stir things up and get the ball rolling again.

Well in my junior team we were playing on Buckley Hill and had this right dirty horrible bastard playing for us. One time, he ran at the opposition fullback who was coming out of defence with the ball, Rob Jones style, this player ran at him, done a perfect roundhouse to the face of said player and then played the ball, carrying on as if nothing happend everyone looked at the ref who just said 'play on' and did that arm signal thing.

Anyway on this occasion said player had a bad hangover, as he did everyday, the game had started and was underway. This person was signalling over to the manager, right from the very begginning for the gaffer to take him off, as if injured but the bemused manager was having none of it and was on the other side of the pitch, which didn't help foster clear communication. Anyway after about 20 mins the player was still signalling to come off but we only had 11 players anyway, the gaffer shouted to 'wait til halftime' at which point the player just lost it. Walked off the pitch to the pitchside and onto a potatoe field right next to the pitch, crouched down and began having a shit. He'd needed a shit the whole time and was not prepared to wait any longer!

It all became clear to me at that point. We had to play on, a man down and struggling to concentrate with said player taking his time doing his business and a lot of laughter and audible gasps of shock. The gaffer just turned his back on it as if he was Alex Ferguson had just subbed Wayne R and Rooney had just stormed off down the tunnel. He felt he was better than that sort of thing, somehow.

Returning to our dirty freind, the next act was to wipe his arse, his ingenious method was to keep his shorts on bare arse. Then he found he could use his 'bills' to clear up any excess and burst into the changing room at full time in a rage at the manager not permitting him to re-enter the pitch after completing his jobbie and throwing his shorts at probably the only person who was playing that day who didn't realise he had wiped his arse on them. So that when the cruddy bills landed perfectly, covering his head whole, the lad just laughed in that nervous teenage way and made no effort to remove them right away, somehow beleiving that we were all laughing with him.

Until after about 30 seconds some spoiler shouted 'he's wiped his arse on them' and the usual 'eew' followed by them being thrown round the room at people until the 'dirty one' got really offended by it all for some reason and in his 3rd major rage of the day, threw them onto Buckley Hill changing rooms roof, in the manner that a schoolteacher confiscates a catapult, where they remain to this day.

Awsome:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats the funniest thing I have ever read on a forum my friend, and what made it all the better was when you said

"It was possibly one of the greatest days of my life.

I have just cried like a bitch laughing for the last 5 minutes, what a beauty.

Toilet humour the best of them all.

oh major reps for you buddy.

I would do this if I was in his situation, it may seem unproffesional but if he says something like "my head is not in the right place and I think my form will suffer causing my value to drop significantly" then it might shift o'neills stance.

He already has according to todays daily mirror.

Dennis I did not like you at first but when you mentioned Buckey hill. I forgive you. Only a local would know buckly hill.

I was cock of the sefton estate so I have probably punched you or at least waved a brave fist at your pate.

Never mind that do you remember the 6ft 6 mong who lived in buckley hill house who would threaten to kill anyone who walked past. He was a nice chap realy.

Guest davelfc

Well that's it sorted then, Barry has to have a shit at the side of the pitch and then wipe his arse with his 'bills' then throw them on MoN's head.

He'd be here the following day.