You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Kart

Stouffer

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I think the game cheats in general. Curse those fucking blue shells and bullet things..

I'm done for tonight, but will definitely have to set up a room next time..

Sweet, top Mii by the way.

Weeksie's is exactly as I imagined it to be.

Good work fellas on getting a race going. I got a bit sidetracked last night but well up for sorting out a race this week. I've got a score of about 6200 now, such a good game online. I reckon my favourite track at the moment is Coconut Mall. Haven't worked out how to power slide yet using Manual, but got my boost starts nailed down and can do the tricks for every jump.

Stouff, as you are the Modfather why don't you move this thread to the GF to drum up support?

Good work fellas on getting a race going. I got a bit sidetracked last night but well up for sorting out a race this week. I've got a score of about 6200 now, such a good game online. I reckon my favourite track at the moment is Coconut Mall. Haven't worked out how to power slide yet using Manual, but got my boost starts nailed down and can do the tricks for every jump.

Stouff, as you are the Modfather why don't you move this thread to the GF to drum up support?

I don't think there are any mods on the FGF, I'll send Dave a pm.

I'm down to about 4,300. I repeat, I have never been so bad at a game before in my life. I'm fine on the really simple tracks, as I have the drifting downpat, but am boned on anything more complicated. Who do you race as, Weeksie?

I'm down to about 4,300. I repeat, I have never been so bad at a game before in my life. I'm fine on the really simple tracks, as I have the drifting downpat, but am boned on anything more complicated. Who do you race as, Weeksie?

You're still using the wheel though yeah? I hate it. The wife likes it (which is what Nintendo was hoping for I suppose, to get the casual gamer interested), but the GC controller is so much more accurate and if you look at who is winning races online, none are using the wheel.

I won my first online race as King Boo, but I don't think it matters really. The choice of vehicle is more important, I started off going for the ones with highest speed, but you need a balance of speed + acceleration. I love/hate the fact you can be winning a race for 2 and a half laps, then get raped at the end by a couple of homing shells and end up last.

Come on people, get signed up for this. You'll need your Nintendo WFC key (which you probably want to PM), so far we've registered:

Stouffer

Herr Waffle

Weeksie

Carradona will join when he's done his schooling, the big girl. RJ? Mr Knight? MarioInSweden? Surely we can get 10-12 racers involved.

I may be able to join up at around 10pm our time. 9pm your time if there will be anyone around. It only came today and I havent tested it. The kids are on it now and love it. Is it easy to sign up to a game etc?

Back in a bit

You need your own Mii and set up a license with it, then get your friend code and send it to the chaps.

See you at 2100hrs Jimbo.

Sweet.

Weeksie just kicked my ass, twice.

Did I?? :D I didn't notice Stouff. I got raped in one of my last races, led all the way til the last corner of the DK Jungle one, then finished 5th. Cunting bastards. Such a great game though.

Anyway, questions for the Stouffington:

When one of us starts a room, and invites others, can the others easily add each other as buddies without the key sharing malarkey?

And is there any sort of chat thing from inside the game? Be useful for coaching Jim etc, and sorting out any issues.

Did I?? :D I didn't notice Stouff. I got raped in one of my last races, led all the way til the last corner of the DK Jungle one, then finished 5th. Cunting bastards. Such a great game though.

Anyway, questions for the Stouffington:

When one of us starts a room, and invites others, can the others easily add each other as buddies without the key sharing malarkey?

And is there any sort of chat thing from inside the game? Be useful for coaching Jim etc, and sorting out any issues.

I think we need each others friend codes for the room.

I have yours and the waffles, JIS is sorting his out within the hour I believe.