You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Kart

Stouffer

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Gamecube controller which I use Jim, can't get used to the wheel at all.

Did you work out how to get a boost start at the beginning? And everytime you go over a jump, you flick the wheel to do a stunt and get a speed boost.

How do you boost start?

I've got a Gamecube controller which I use Jim, can't get used to the wheel at all.

Did you work out how to get a boost start at the beginning? And everytime you go over a jump, you flick the wheel to do a stunt and get a speed boost.

Didn't take you long to begin cheating!

I've got stingy eyes.

Jim got good quickly, damn.

By the way Chris was Mrs Stouffer.

I saw earlier. She is good. Just before i joined the race i saw your race and you wiped right at the end.

I am starting to get the hang of it now, but it is gutting when you are in the lead and you crash and end up 7th.

I saw earlier. She is good. Just before i joined the race i saw your race and you wiped right at the end.

I am starting to get the hang of it now, but it is gutting when you are in the lead and you crash and end up 7th.

That's just the way it is with the Mario Kart.

MiinSweden tho', genius.

Weeksie is too good, we need to be phoning him up and texting him and stuff during races (I do this to a friend of mine, he goes mental).

*Shakes fist*

That's just the way it is with the Mario Kart.

MiinSweden tho', genius.

Weeksie is too good, we need to be phoning him up and texting him and stuff during races (I do this to a friend of mine, he goes mental).

*Shakes fist*

Well he uses a controller for starters (cheating). I assume you just press a button to to ninja flips and stunts then. My stunts don't always work. quite often not in fact, so I am missing out on a whole world of boosts.

I am going to get my Mii more me today.

Olly you need in on this mate, its such a fucking laugh. Seeing Stouff and RiS hammer it round the track chasing each other, then they take each other out and I glide into 1st place is just beautiful. Stouff is a bit tasty though, and it sounds like Jim has picked it up real quick.

I'm happy to revert back to the wheel (of fortune) so we're all on an even playing field as it were, the GC controller does make it much more clinical.

What about everyone else? Can't believe RJ Simpson hasn't joined yet.

Olly you need in on this mate, its such a fucking laugh. Seeing Stouff and RiS hammer it round the track chasing each other, then they take each other out and I glide into 1st place is just beautiful. Stouff is a bit tasty though, and it sounds like Jim has picked it up real quick.

I'm happy to revert back to the wheel (of fortune) so we're all on an even playing field as it were, the GC controller does make it much more clinical.

What about everyone else? Can't believe RJ Simpson hasn't joined yet.

I'm definitely definitely up for it. It's a shame we don't all have 360s, as me and a mate have been setting up a chat on the 360 while we play Mario Kart. It's much better when you can scream abuse at each other. As I say, there's a chance I won't be on till next week now, but if I get any spare time before I'm well up for it.

That's a good idea, chat is sorely missing from MK (but I can understand why they didn't include it).

Anyone had a look at the time trials bit of WFC? You can see how your times compare with Friends, Continental and Worldwide and download other players' ghost times and try and beat them. I downloaded the best time on Coconut Mall (possibly the best track?), and the best time is 20 seconds faster than I can do...mental.