You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Kart

Stouffer

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the joys of working from home. I just had a half hour pre-lunch break and got my ass kicked in every race. My points are now down to 4500 ish. Bunch of arse.

Did you get the starting boost nailed down Jim? When the countdown gets to 2 and the race starters hand is vertical, start accelerating.

Did you get the starting boost nailed down Jim? When the countdown gets to 2 and the race starters hand is vertical, start accelerating.

Yep. I can't get my jump boosts sorted though. I only manage to do a stunt about once every 5 jumps which is shit. Are you supposed to just jerk the control towards you?

Anyone who says wii's are crap don't know owt. Mario Kart is the fucking business. There was one rainbow track that I was horrendous on. I kept getting lapped.

Yep. I can't get my jump boosts sorted though. I only manage to do a stunt about once every 5 jumps which is shit. Are you supposed to just jerk the control towards you?

Anyone who says wii's are crap don't know owt. Mario Kart is the fucking business. There was one rainbow track that I was horrendous on. I kept getting lapped.

hahaha you numpty. From small acorns though...

Apparently, with the wheel you just jerk it towards you as you hit the jump (not after). On the GC controller its easy, you just hit any of the directional d-pad buttons. That snow course we did yesterday, when you go through the mogul-y bit you just keep hitting the stunt button and you get some serious speed up.

No drug in the world could make that playable. It was MK on acid. My eyes did bleed. Hang on, you are talking about the old one arent you?

*sidesteps out of the room if not. In fact, why am I here?*

Read the guid(o) Yames.

Guides: Mario Kart Wii Guide (Wii)

No drug in the world could make that playable. It was MK on acid. My eyes did bleed. Hang on, you are talking about the old one arent you?

*sidesteps out of the room if not. In fact, why am I here?*

No this is the new one thants. It is extra mind fuck.

It's the same as the old Rainbow Road, isn't it? Hated it then, hate it now, am likely to hate it for the forseeable future.

I last played mario kart in 1995 on the snes and I can't remember a thing about it due to the substances being imbibed in conjunction with playing. It is a bitch of a track. i can't stay on the fucking thing.

I last played mario kart in 1995 on the snes and I can't remember a thing about it due to the substances being imbibed in conjunction with playing. It is a bitch of a track. i can't stay on the fucking thing.

I think the easiest way to do it is to not try any stunts or drifts. Leave that to the poseurs (those who are actually quite good at the game).