You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Antonio Cassano

snez1

He was fantastic yesterday, Sampdoria would have walked that had they had a centre forward who could have put away any of the plethora of chances he created (sound familiar???).

Just to correct a couple of things, he wasn't sacked by Real, he's still their player. Also, since he's shown the desire and (relative) stability this season most of the bigger clubs in Italy (Inter, AC, Juventus, all the usual suspects) are looking at trying to get in ahead of Samdoria. As far as I am aware, the original deal they have with Real is for a €6 million deal, Samp don't really have that money and are also looking for Real to pay some of his wages even after the transfer.

As good as he is, I'm not sure that he would be able to handle playing in England. He's Tarrantino's version of Bellamy

Quite a funny lad though.

Cassano: The Women In Genoa Are Beautiful

Sampdoria star Antonio Cassano has revealed the reason why he is in such blistering form this season – he is getting on very well with the women in Genoa.

The ex-Roma forward has been putting in some mesmerising displays for the port city club in the last few months, and was again inspirational during the 2-0 weekend win over Napoli.

Cassano is as famous for his incredible natural ability, as for his fiery and and at times bizarre personality. This side of him was again on show when he was asked for the reason for his excellent form.

"I didn’t really want to move to Genoa [sampdoria] because I had been told that it was a dead city,” said Cassano.

“Instead however I discovered that the locals are very friendly and there are lots of nice women around. This latter factor is fundamental for me.

“Are we allowed women in the build-up before matches? Well you simply have to organise it. You take a room upstairs and then quickly you meet up with them.”

Cassano also made the declaration that he wants to stay at Sampdoria, and that he believes the club can win the Scudetto within three to four years.

The 25-year-old is currently on a season long-loan from Real Madrid, but Samp have the option of securing him on a permanent deal in June.

"For me the Scudetto in three-to-four years is possible,” he said in another bold statement.

“I said to the President I will reduce my salary and with some effort we can achieve some fine satisfactions.

"If I had to choose from one to ten how I feel at Genoa, I would say I'm at thousand. Signing a life contract with Sampdoria? I could easily do it."

Goal.com - Sampdoria - Cassano: The Women In Genoa Are Beautiful

I'd take the head case, he could be our Cantona - he has just as much ability and he would love the fans here.

He seems to be eager to leave Sampdoria as well:

"If I had to choose from one to ten how I feel at Genoa, I would say I'm at thousand. Signing a life contract with Sampdoria? I could easily do it."

:whistle:

That said the loony cunt will probably kick up a fuss a week from now and demand a transfer.

Say it with me now, Mario Gomez from Stuttgart. Excellent player. Big strong, and not a slow fucker. Skilled as well.

22 years old as well(or 23)

Also was German player of the year last season. Hell of a striker.

Setting the German league alight, big strong and not slow (faster than Owen in fact).

He's the new Sean Dundee!

I watched that match (was excellent, actually, and I usually hate italian football) and I know it looks bad, and it even misses out that rather than leaving down the tunnel, he stood at the tunnel entrance hurling abuse, and then came onto the pitch at the end in tears, so I guess it simply is bad...that said! The first yellow was very hard I thought, and Cassano gave so much during the match. He clearly cares a lot and is hugely passionate. He has mental issues clearly, but I couldn't fault his commitment at least. It's nice that a player cares given the number you see who don't give a shit or are just John Salako's picking up a pay cheque.s

He was always trying to get the crowd going, and was still on the pitch about 5 minutes after full time applauding the fans.

He's very italian. I bet the Samp fans love him.