You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beskitas Tuesday

Red Nick

He'll get no credit off the whingers. Infact he'll get more stick with "See, if he lets them off the leash more often" bullshite. He cant win.

You know what though, people can complain all they want, but as long as we play like that, I won't give a shit.

Seriously, I could probably get shot right now, and I'd smile and laugh till I bleed out.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooooooooo, I liked that. And my Arsenal mates just text to complain they only kept the record for two weeks. Whooooooooooo hoooooooo

text them back that they never had the record. they had only equalled it, therefore were not the record holders. then tell them to fuck off.

Come on moaners, there seems to be a massive lack of posts from you. You usually make it on seconds after the whistle so come on.

Exactly.

If not moan just show your appreciation and put your hand up and say how fucking wrong you were especially tonight before the game started.

That's more like it! Much better performance and we showed some hunger at last.

It was helped largely by the fact that they we're fucking abysmal but credit where it's due, it was a great performance.

As for the snide comments, what do people expect? All I want is for us to attack, play good football and to win games. We haven't been doing that lately so everyone has a right to comment about it, now that we've won it's only right to praise the manager and the players.

Well done lads, let's hope we can use this as a building block.

It was helped largely by the fact that they we're fucking abysmal but credit where it's due, it was a great performance.

As for the snide comments, what do people expect? All I want is for us to attack, play good football and to win games. We haven't been doing that lately so everyone has a right to comment about it, now that we've won it's only right to praise the manager and the players.

Fair call mate.

The snide comments have mainly come from the people unhappy with the team, everyone has been unhappy but some have understood that we were at a low as far as form and confidence was concerned.

If all our problems are Rafa's fault, does this conversely mean that all of tonight's work is Rafa's doing? No. Thought not.

Works both ways though doesn't it Dave?

I mean, Alonso and Agger were both out tonight and as you said yourself the other week, we're fucked without them...

I haven't questioned the playing staff unlike yourself - I KNOW we have the players capable to play great football and win handsomely as long as they're allowed to. Tonight was brilliant and that's how we should be playing at home all of the time, like against teams such as Birmingham.

Let's see if it continues on Saturday against Fulham.