You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Horse racing

aws

A few weeks ago I had a Lucky 15 come in 10p ew and Shewearsitwell was one of them. £3 stake paid £594 which was delightful though i was sorry I never done my usual 50p ew acc with it. One was in Ireland, I think it was the said horse. 

I've done Mccains horse at Newbury Fruit and Nut. Had a 50/1 winner e few days ago and at 33/1 Jack's Profit , first time over hurdles from the flat for P Evans .

I find it always worth a look at his horses going hurdling, usually Ludlow which was the case the other day.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheltenham has nearly arrived. What's everyone's banker(s) of the week?

Personally I can't see any of these losing but it is horse racing and we know how that can easily fuck up. 

Constitution Hill

Mighty Potter 

Marie's Rock 

Gerri Columbe 

Allegorie De Vassy

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Tipster in the Metro is usually pretty on the ball, and is suggesting that Mullins' strength in depth is that good that there may be money to be made by looking beyond Townend at Danny Mullins rides and an outside chance of top jockey at 12's

That info's came a little too late for me, just had a massive bet on Frankie Dettori for leading rider. I'm looking forward to wiping that bookies smirk (when I put the bet on) right of his face come Friday. 

20230313_192059.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just looked at a few outsiders Mister Coffey and Cloudy Glen, 6 places in that one. Shewearsitwell won a few Bob for me a few weeks ago but it seems like a Hot race paying only 3 places. Deffo doing a place pot each day though.

Looking forward to it.

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I quite like the look of Nassalam in the 2.50 tomorrow. 8-1 in a open race. Gary Moore had a big winner Saturday so is in form.

I've Nassalam backed at 18/1 from some time ago. Think he'll go well and will at least get into the places.

28 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Just looked at a few outsiders Mister Coffey and Cloudy Glen, 6 places in that one. Shewearsitwell won a few Bob for me a few weeks ago but it seems like a Hot race paying only 3 places. Deffo doing a place pot each day though.

Looking forward to it.

You should update your browser on your Samsung to stop the big white space after your posts. I presume you have a Galaxy as that happened to me. 

7 hours ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Me and a few mates have got tickets for the Friday for this. Never been before so looking forward to it. Haven’t got much of a clue though me, just generally go off the names I like but fingers crossed for a bit of luck 

Picking names is probably as good a way as any.

Fortune, as they say, favours the brave. Time to bet like men. Look for the value, go for the big odds, bigger the odds bigger the returns as they also say.

Opening gambit to scare the pants off the bookies. This'll get em running for cover.

20230313_203847.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1