You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Closing all the businesses?

I mean, I guess if you add in the cost of closing every Costa coffee and Pret for a bank holiday, then you could probably come up with just about any figure. It’s not really the cost of the funeral or the cost of her lying in state or whatever. Even then, 6bn would take some examination. 

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

What an incredibly stupid cow.

Its what Jairz nicknamed the Grief Olympics. People desperate to be seen to outdo other people’s demonstrations of grief.

I did say this was going to be Poppy Fascism on speed. 

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

What an incredibly stupid cow.

She thinks a two second glance at a dead woman, who might not even be in the box, who she’s never met, and who certainly wouldn’t know her name, is a better experience than having her children (assume she’s not even referring to the pain of childbirth).

That’s the results of brainwashing right there. Particularly when carried out on a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Prince Charles is well into his 70's, this isn't an inconsiderable walk for an old man dressed up in a load of military gear.

Just imagine if the unimaginable happened...

Good point, and it's perhaps a black mark against Liz for not considering the endurance exercise she would force on her 74 year old son by not retiring earlier. 

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Good point, and it's perhaps a black mark against Liz for not considering the endurance exercise she would force on her 74 year old son by not retiring earlier. 

Unless she was planning on committing suicide at that point, this day would always have come, wouldn’t it? 

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Is anyone thinking we'll be going through all this bollocks in less than 10 years time ? 

It's strange but everyone seems to insist on THIS being the big one, and every other royal funeral will never be as big. 

But...aren't you mortally disrespecting the memory of the Queen by saying you won't be as arsed about her eldest son?  So, she's an ace queen, except her royal minge has ejected lesser beings? 

Anon Royalist dicks, don't mind me, I'm just clearing up around you, your logic is falling to bits. 

12 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

She thinks a two second glance at a dead woman, who might not even be in the box, who she’s never met, and who certainly wouldn’t know her name, is a better experience than having her children (assume she’s not even referring to the pain of childbirth).

That’s the results of brainwashing right there. Particularly when carried out on a fucking idiot. 

Maybe her kids are cunts.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, John102 said:

I've always thought people take videos on their phones of the strangest things. Are all them people taking pictures and videos of a coffin going past ever going to watch these videos again?

It’s more about posting it on social media to prove you were there, and how gutted you were.

• Upvote 1