You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

27 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I know it's not a thread for fun but I just can't stop laughing at this.

"save our children" they just don't get it do they. We've got 4 maybe 5 on here who would love what's he's posted. Thick, racist, lying, shitbags. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The invading IDF soldiers did a quick survey of all the Palestinian kids they've occupied in Gaza and the West Bank and asked what their ideal Christmas book would be. This came out top.

20231112_181735.jpg

Harry Potter was a distant second.

Just something that tickled me recently. The Indian government are firmly with Israel in their bombing campaign, and there were stories that Israel may grant 100k visas to Indian citizens to replace the workers lost from Palestine. But, seeing this photo op and tweet, these Indian workers better leave some of their books at home. I believe as of 2020 India was on about its 50th print edition of Mein Kampf. Frankly, I'm surprised Adolf has been able to update his book so many times.

A very high percentage of politicians/leaders must be at a minimum sociopaths if not psychopaths. The ease with which they are happy to deal out death. Killing civilians, killing children is outright murder be it Hamas, Isreal, the UK or the US. Its time we made those who push for death ultimately face it too and let's see if they seek peaceful, none violent solutions a bit more readily.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

A very high percentage of politicians/leaders must be at a minimum sociopaths if not psychopaths. The ease with which they are happy to deal out death. Killing civilians, killing children is outright murder be it Hamas, Isreal, the UK or the US. Its time we made those who push for death ultimately face it too and let's see if they seek peaceful, none violent solutions a bit more readily.

at a time of year when they have the hypocrisy to say...never again

nothing has changed in centuries.

they see the working class as cannon fodder.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It seems to me that they are programmed from an early age. The likes of the 'Bullington Boys' will have been specifically selected and manoeuvred down the path to politics, and trained accordingly. Programmed to be sociopaths. Brainwashed. 

Just like Islamic suicide bombers believe they will be rewarded in the after life. Just like most Americans that believe they live in the best country on earth. Just like Israelis believe their God promised them that land.

Brainwashed.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Power corrupts in more ways than one

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

they are just defending themselves

obvs 

I wish they’d defend themselves back to where they came from. Maybe every country could take 250,000 - wasn’t that an Israeli suggestion for the people of Gaza?

They could even face Jerusalem to pray, from every place on the planet.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

66 year old taxi driver shot in the head by and IDF soldier while sat in the drivers seat. In The West Bank. Where there is no Hamas. 

Why is the world letting this happen? 

Theirs a video of that, it's fucking awful. I won't post it here for obvious reasons