You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 hours ago, etho said:

1. Why do you care enough to every few days bring up similar criticisms against the same poster

2. Surely telling an Arab you think they should join Hezbollah is quite a racist statement to make

He's not an Arab he's from Morpeth. I'm sure there are Arab's from Morpeth but he's not one of them.

I've only just found out that Bernie Sanders takes the same line as Starmer re a ceasefire. he also has no problem calling Hamas terrorists. I'll be honest, I never had Sanders down as a pro-genocide war criminal, but there you go. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/14/sanders-israel-gaza-cease-fire/

This tory makes Tommy Robinson look left wing.

Speaking of Robinson, by his latest idiotic utterances he seems to want to position himself as a new spokesman for British Jews. Reading between the lines he suggests Jews have been soft as shit lately and they can solve all their worries by standing with him and kicking the shit out of every Arab/Muslim looking person they see. Now he can't understand why they've told him to fuck off.

Although my analysis might be giving him too much credit.

20 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I've only just found out that Bernie Sanders takes the same line as Starmer re a ceasefire. he also has no problem calling Hamas terrorists. I'll be honest, I never had Sanders down as a pro-genocide war criminal, but there you go. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/14/sanders-israel-gaza-cease-fire/

But let's listen to his words. Does he take the same line as Starmer? 

Qatari mediators were on Wednesday seeking to negotiate a deal between Hamas and Israel that includes the release of around 50 civilian hostages from Gaza in exchange for a three-day ceasefire, an official briefed on the negotiations told Reuters.

The deal, under discussion, which has been coordinated with the US, would also see Israel release some Palestinian women and children from Israeli jails and increase the amount of humanitarian aid allowed into Gaza, the official said.

Israeli Minister Benny Gantz, who is in the war cabinet, said at a news conference on Wednesday: "Even if we are required to pause fighting in order to return our hostages, there will be no stopping the combat and the war until we achieve our goals."

3 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

From 2020. He’s always been both critical of Israel’s actions and the US’s unequivocal support for Israel. Most Jews would probably call Hamas ‘Terrorists’

https://forward.com/news/440240/bernie-sanders-jewish-identity/

I was listening to a podcast earlier about this "conflict" and they mentioned a biography about Yoni Netanyahu (Benjamin’s brother) written in the 1970s in which there are several extracts that tell you what Benjamin has always been about. Here are two extracts:

At BiBi (Benjamin) Netanyahu’s dinner table in Jerusalem, I listened with crawling dismay to BB talking about the future of his country. “In the next war”, he said, “We do it right. We’ll get all the Arabs out, clear the West Bank and sort out Jerusalem too.”

He joked about the Golani Brigade, the Israeli infantry force in which so many men then were North African or Yeminite Jews, “they’re okay as long as they’re led by white men”, he grinned.

And yet this racist, genocidal cunt has been voted in as Prime Minister on multiple occasions? That tells me he has the backing of the majority of his people to go in and wipe Gaza and Palestinians off the face of the earth. Worryingly, that’s only a start for him according to the above extracts. Like I have said previously (to people's dismay), his ideologies are as evil as Adolf Hitler's and he needs stopping ASAP before he can play out the rest of his horrible fantasies. 

• Upvote 2