You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Another load of tosh from Labour. Labour friends of Israel should be banned and put on an extremists list. They shame our country. Just Jews are right in saying they are complicit in genocide. 

It's insanely depressing. Our political leaders showing their true psychotic colours and our medias behaviour showing how rigged the whole set up is. Even if there are decent human beings at the top they can't do shit, the media will change the public perception of them in a heartbeat to the point any influence they may of had is quickly washed away.

• Upvote 2

This makes absolutely bleak reading.

I can barely give it headspace, because thinking about those poor families is heart breaking. It could so easily be my and my kids, just trying to live a peaceful life and ending up in a situation like this. It looks like hundreds of thousands of people might starve to death, and the so called World Leaders, are either complicit or silent. Depressing as fuck!

We in the west cannot take the moral high ground on anything for at least a couple of generations. We should have done everything in our power to try to stop this, instead our politicans have had to be dragged kicking and screaming to offer the weakest of condemnation. 

I doubt if we will ever be forgiven for this. 

56 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Could this all really be about gas (and oil)?

Surely you’re not suggesting this genocide being pushed along by the US cucks is about money?! That’s anti-Semitic! 

*Meanwhile Israel are building roads across northern Gaza with port access ….. 

30 years we learned about the Irish Famine in primary school. My 12 year old daughter is learning about it now and they are still teaching the same bullshit I was fed. A potato blight wiped out 25% of the population. Simple as that, a bad crop sent 2 million people either into a box or a death ship. As is often the case, the British were able to dictate how history was written.

The truth of what happened is the same truth we're are witnessing now. Rich white poeple are choosing, and choosing is a very kind description, to allow innocent people to die in their millions. Absolute scum of the earth, no justice was ever served on the British aristocrats back then and I'm sure it will pass by Netanyahu and his scummy mates too. But I'd love them all to die in prison. Either that or one the bombs they love signing blows up in the face. 

• Upvote 2

Additionally, Kushner suggested that he “would just bulldoze something in the Negev, I would try to move people in there,” adding: “I know that won’t be the popular thing to do, but I think that’s a better option to do, so you can go in and finish the job.”

“I think Israel’s gone way more out of their way than a lot of other countries would, to try to protect civilians from casualties,” Kushner added.