You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - Sun 4th Feb 2024 (4:30pm)

Trumo

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fancy losing your second game in the league and it taking till February? Utter dross, thank fuck we have such fair minded fans and not spoilt little fannies, those that actually support us I mean. 

You would think we are 10 points behind with a few games left in season today was shite no doubt but we are bang in this  race with big players coming back from injury and our run in is not too bad lets dust ourselves off and we go again

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fancy losing your second game in the league and it taking till February? Utter dross, thank fuck we have such fair minded fans and not spoilt little fannies, those that actually support us I mean. 

Oh blow it out your arse. We knew we had to win that game to stay ahead of those financially doped cunts at the Emptyhad due all those stupid fucking draws, and we didn't even turn up.

Two of our mainstays had absolute shockers, and the rest of them were fucking abysmal.

This is the day the title was lost as the margins when you're dealing with those Abu Dhabi cunts are razor fucking thin.

• Downvote 6

The scoreline flattered us there. Utter shite. We couldn't play through their midfield. Nobody in the forward line capable of holding the ball if we went long or short. Some embarrassing performances. The entire back 4 was poor defensively. Gravenberch and gakpo, fuck me. Those two are awful when you have to dig and fight, that's not the 1st time. Elliot was appalling when he came on and that 3rd goal, fuck me. And it's really it's hard to think of anyone who had a decent performance. Macca was ok I guess. Robbo isn't ready yet. Trent is another who didn't look fit. 

A fucking wake up call hopefully. 

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

B team? Hardly. Trent, Ali and VVD were the biggest issues.

Attacking wise maybe, but that defensive performance was shocking. Could have been 4 or 5.

Yes. Salah, Nunez, Bradley and Szobo would have started this game. 

The shape was directly affected by the fact we had no right side. A forward playing makeshift right wing, Gravenberch who isn't suited to play there whatsoever and a half fit Trent. 

The van Dijk-Ali thing is kind of irrelevant. It's a mistake that can happen and the performance was turd, regardless of it. Same for the 3rd goal. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I genuinely don't understand how Arteta got away in the second half by blocking our throw ins, whilst outside of his technical area. Odergaard dissenting at most free kicks and Nunez gets a yellow for getting fouled.

Aside that, we were terrible today.

Nunez got booked for shouting and carrying on at the ref. If he hadn't done that we may have got the free kick. Stupid behaviour. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Smell The Glove said:

The reason why everybody was fucked off that Dom was missing is this. I didn't fancy Harvey but Gravenberch isn't up to much either. If we keep Jones Dom and Macca fit until May we win it. Still top. Still in our hands. Oh and fuck off Arteta. Weird cunt

Apparently though our midfield is boss though and I was getting panned in here the other day for having the audacity to be disappointed with our business.

We still need more bodies in midfield that much is certain and we just did fuck all.

In fact no we didn't do fuck all did we, our illustrious manager and coaching staff decided to announce they were leaving in FUCKING JANUARY in the midst of a title race.

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Oh blow it out your arse. We knew we had to win that game to stay ahead of those financially doped cunts at the Emptyhad due all those stupid fucking draws, and we didn't even turn up.

Two of our mainstays had absolute shockers, and the rest of them were fucking abysmal.

This is the day the title was lost as the margins when you're dealing with those Abu Dhabi cunts are razor fucking thin.

You need to find another hobby fella. Have you considered kicking cats or slamming a draw on your finger?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Alisson is a big reason why we’ve lost our second league game today. 

But, this statement can be read as both a criticism and praise of him. 

That 2nd goal is 100% on vvd. The 3rd goal is unlucky on the pair of them. If you want someone to blame for that one, look at whatever the fuck Elliot was doing originally. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

Nunez got booked for shouting and carrying on at the ref. If he hadn't done that we may have got the free kick. Stupid behaviour. 

So you reckon the ref would have changed his decision if he wasn’t shouted at? Interesting take, as for the close to 50 years I’ve been following football I’ve yet to see that.

• Upvote 1

We lost that before a ball was kicked. The line up stunk. Klopp has a few of these brainfarts from time to time.

Then the attitude of our players ruined it even further. 

Anyhow, all is not lost. Just have to keep pushing. That City game is where we win or lose the title I reckon. 

We knew they’d be fired up for this and we turned up with a largely half-arsed attitude. And still we were in the game and improving until the fuck up for the second goal, when we went to shit again.

It was a bad day. Set it right against Burnley, Brentford, Forest and win the EFL Cup. That’s what we do. Then just fucking go at City with everything.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Apparently though our midfield is boss though and I was getting panned in here the other day for having the audacity to be disappointed with our business.

We still need more bodies in midfield that much is certain and we just did fuck all.

In fact no we didn't do fuck all did we, our illustrious manager and coaching staff decided to announce they were leaving in FUCKING JANUARY in the midst of a title race.

So how many midfielders should we have  Endo is missing. We are still top. Bad day but again we are still top

Just now, Anubis said:

We knew they’d be fired up for this and we turned up with a largely half-arsed attitude. And still we were in the game and improving until the fuck up for the second goal, when we went to shit again.

It was a bad day. Set it right against Burnley, Brentford, first and win the EFL Cup. That’s what we do. Then just fucking go at City with everything.

This

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Re-read what you wrote and ask yourself why WE should crawl over broken glass and resort to self-loathing just to validate the accomplishments of sports history's worst cheaters. 

Losing to City isn't a source of shame.  It's probable.  It's likely.  It's logical.  Stop flogging us to death for 'failing' to keep them at bay through fair means.