You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - Sun 4th Feb 2024 (4:30pm)

Trumo

7 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Arguably the hardest game we had left too.

I think Old Trafford is potentially our toughest game as they’ll surely fight like dogs against us, today would have been second toughest.  City are the best side we’ll face by a distance but home advantage is huge. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Gravenberch was such a luxury signing. He's all ability and frame and zero substance. Just an extra big body that can potentially make something happen.

Someone who isn't a miracle worker like Klopp isn't going to be able to make it work. Even tactical big brains like Nagelsmann and Tuchel were like yeah I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this guy.

Squad player for me on his immediate impact and substance. Handy to have and may improve with coaching. It will be interesting to see who makes the cut under our next manager.

3 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

We've one win against sides in current top six so far this season, unless I'm mistaken. And that's Aston fucking Villa.

City haven't beaten any of the top six and are red hot favourites for the title according to many.

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Apparently though our midfield is boss though and I was getting panned in here the other day for having the audacity to be disappointed with our business.

We still need more bodies in midfield that much is certain and we just did fuck all.

In fact no we didn't do fuck all did we, our illustrious manager and coaching staff decided to announce they were leaving in FUCKING JANUARY in the midst of a title race.

So in a xfer window with no talent available who would you have bought ??? Your answer to everything is go out and buy . It’s not Monopoly. Its only our second defeat we haven’t fell out of contention.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

It doesn't matter if you count it or not, the Premier League does, that result is not going to be changed, the game will not be replayed. We lost against Spurs end of story.

You live in a permanent rain cloud when it comes to this footy club.

That was our 23rd league game today and it was our first loss! Fuck the spurs result, as that's officially a loss,but we all know we were on the wrong end of the worst call in football history for that match. That today was awful, but if we can go on another run like that, we'll be in with a huge chance come May. 1 defeat in the league since 1st April 2023! 10 months. That's very very impressive.

1 hour ago, Red Shift said:

Trent is being Trent. He hasn’t changed - his all round game doesn’t exist and never has. Jurgen had no idea we had something better. Now he does. Bradley is clearly our first choice RB now…beyond reasonable doubt. On top of his 100% effort in defence, he’s also showing similar passing and shooting ability on the offensive. Trent’s first team days are numbered.

Darwin shouldn’t have walked onto the pitch tonight with his injury.

A bit quick to be calling Trent done here tbh. Bradley looks excellent but it's been a handful of games.