You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) - Tue 26th Dec 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

The only issue on our side was the finishing. The game should have been dead inside 25 minutes. Obviously the ridiculous goals chalked off doesn’t help. But the game should have been dead. The forwards need to sort their shit out  especially with Mo disappearing for a month. 

3 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Great stuff from Jota - he's a diamond.  

People falling over themselves to slate Endo for that wayward pass, nowhere to be seen when he wins that tackle to set the goal up.  Smashing.

I'm really impressed with how smart he is as a player. Good for the squad, at the very least, and he's improving all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

What did you think of Endo overall. I saw a lot of good stuff and some less good stuff. 

Wasn't his best game today, he was a bit careless with the ball a few times, but most of the danger today came down our sides, not through the middle.  He was pretty good harrying and stopping momentum from the opposition.  All I will say it was that it was a performance that last season would have been one of our best in dm..

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, stringvest said:

People falling over themselves to slate Endo for that wayward pass, nowhere to be seen when he wins that tackle to set the goal up.  Smashing.

He was excellent again. 

3 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

He had a good game Endo. I like him 

Need to keep his concentration as he handed them a big chance near the end. Otherwise another excellent game.

Good to see Amazon calling out the push on the Elliot goal and saying the goal was good.

5 minutes ago, stringvest said:

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Endo is a smashing player. He was very good tonight against a bunch of orcs. I'd have him in the starting 11 every game.

Will be interesting when Mac Allister is back. Endo has surely played himself into that 6 position, which would free Mac to play in a position he’s better suited to.

I honestly thought integrating a completely different midfield four would mean a season in transition and sixth place. They’ve been the difference this season, even when our attackers have shared off-games.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Will be interesting when Mac Allister is back. Endo has surely played himself into that 6 position, which would free Mac to play in a position he’s better suited to.

I honestly thought integrating a completely different midfield four would mean a season in transition and sixth place. They’ve been the difference this season, even when our attackers have shared off-games.

Endo is off for a month next week anyway....so Mac Allister coming back now is vital.....

Come the middle of Feb hopefully we have both available and can rotate as we want.

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yeah Endo was decent and it's perfectly fine to call him out for a fuck up in a match thread as you would praise him for good play in it too. People take match threads way too seriously I vent the shit out on them because I can't or won't do it out loud in front of my missus the manc cow!

Yeah deffo. They should be off limits for reason in the heat of the moment!