You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

To the absolute surprise of nobody, Utd go behind.

We should be ashamed to have played these three times and not beat them in all three.

We cant say we havent had the chances to solidify top spot. These twice, City and Arsenal at home, Luton away.

Criminal and only ourselves to blame.

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

The two shitshows at Old Trafford have limited any joy I can take in them being shite at the moment.

It makes me feel worse about last Sunday.

Yep. I nearly turned it off after that last Sinisterra shot. Just winds me up thinking how fucking shit they are.

The mancs really are dogshite.

But just like in the 80's when they were dogshite and we were the best team in the land they've been a thorn in our side this season and due to the nature of the fixture it is always going to be a cup final and we've had our share of wins when we were clearly inferior.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Wish Solanke played for us, instead of that other cart horse. 

He did. And he was shit. 

1 minute ago, an tha said:

The mancs really are dogshite.

But just like in the 80's when they were dogshite and we were the best team in the land they've been a thorn in our side this season and due to the nature of the fixture it is always going to be a cup final and we've had our share of wins when we were clearly inferior.

I get that but the games ddnt really pan out that way. It was utter domination in 4 of the 6 halves of football. It wasn't like they forced a result, they were gifted them.

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Cunts. First shot and they score. Spawny bastards

Some tactical masterclass by the Mancs - it must be seeing as they give up so many shots but score with so few of their own